°CHAPTER 018°

~KAVEN POV° JUST ME~

I look at the sun as I was shopping for some new shoes

I look at the sun as I was shopping for some new shoes. I kept thinking about what Dave said. He have another son with that girl Tina. Dave was at home with the kids and his friends did call this morning asking him to come out to eat. So I don't know if he took the kids with him or stayed home. All I know, I want to spend some time alone.

When I called khai the other day I felt sad. I want my brother back down here with me. I can tell him anything. I wonder what he's doing in California.

I walk in the store looking around. There was some cute shoes and clothing. "Ohh"I grab this shirt that I would love to wear for a date out with Dave.

"Shopping I see"I heard a familiar voice.

"Tina"I said surprise. "I thought you was the guys this morning"I ask.

"No, I can't stay with them all the time. I need a some time alone with myself"Tina said. "What about you?"

"Same thing. Just need some time alone"I said with my hands on my hip.

"You know, how about us girls go out to eat tonight. Forget the guys and kids, just us"she smile.

I thought about it and sigh. I don't want to have a dinner date with her. But I guess I can just to be nosey and see how Dave and her broke up.

"Sure"