°CHAPTER 013°

°KAVEN POV° DAVE SON~

The guys was pissing drunk. Tina kept looking at me smirking. She would laugh with the guys then turn to me. Dave eyes wasn't red nor was he drunk, which is good. I was drinking my wine slowly while listening to what tina was telling the guys.

"You alright"I look at Dave who was looking at me in lust. I went to his ear biting it softly.

"I wan to get out of here"I said.

"Okay

"Okay. I need to see if these fools safe"he said. I nod my head as he got up. Tina shook her head.

"Your trying to start something with me"she said.

"What are you talking about?"I ask.

"You and Dave. What your mad that me and him was together first and had a baby first"she smile.

I chuckle and shook my head. "No I'm not mad. You only had one, but I have two for him"I smile

"Baby you ready?"Dave ask.

"Yeah"I grab my purse and phone.

"Dave your leaving already"Tina said.

"Yeah. Kaven have work tomorrow or is it a visit"Dave said.

"Visit"I said.

"Mmmmmkkk"Tina said nodding her head. "Well, see you tomorrow Dave"Tina waved goodbye.

Me and Dave walk to his Lamborghini. I hop in the Lamborghini and sigh. Dave hop in after looking at his phone then smile.

"Is that Tina?"I ask.

"Huh"he look at me.

"Is that Tina that you text?"I said.

"Baby no. This my mother sending me pics of the kids"he narrowed his eyebrows.

I didn't say anything. I felt dumb. Why did I jump to conclusions? "Okay"I said.

"Why you said Tina?"he ask.

"When me and Tina was talking, she said she had a son for you"I said. Dave look at the road while driving. "Is that true?"

He look at me and then at the road. "yeah"

"Why you never told me?"I said shock. He never told me he had a son.

"I thought you wouldn't be with me anymore"he said. "I was scared"

"Don't be scared to tell me anything"I said.

"Sorry baby"he rub my tight.

"How old is he?"I ask.

"He's 8"Dave said.

"Been keeping touch"

"Hell yeah. My first born"he smile. "Me and Tina grew up in the streets. Her brothers was my best friends"

"When we grew up, I saw Tina more then a friend. She was my first love. She took my virginity and we had Daniel. I was 18"he said.

I look out the window wanted to cry. I thought I was his first love. But I can't think of the past with them two. Think about the future. Me and Dave have two beautiful children, nice home, and living life.

"I'm sorry baby"Dave said.

"It's okay baby. I understand your story"I smile. Tonight was wild but at least I know some things about Dave.

He have a son by Tina. She was telling the truth.