°CHAPTER 019°

~KAVEN POV° THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE~

I was fixing my hair getting ready for this date. This wasn't me and Dave date. Tina wanted to take me out and talk. I was looking good in my two piece outfit. I had on my tall black boots and a jacket.

"Where you going looking sexy daddy"Dave said walking in the room. He stood behind me rubbing my ass.

"Out with some friends"I said.

"Who?"he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Just some friends you don't know about"I said. I walk out the room going to donaven room. He was in his bed sleep. I walk to kyliegh room seeing her watching TV.

"Mommy, where you going?"she ask.

"Out okay, I want you to listen to daddy and go to sleep around 8:30. Got it"I said.

"Okay mommy"she nod her head. I walk away from her room and went downstairs. I grab the keys to the Bentley.

I hope this date or whatever goes good.

~LATER~

"Wow. Your looking nice"Tina said as I sat down.

"What you wanted from me?"I ask.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm tired of the pettiness and bullshit with you and this eye rolling crap...."

"Can you tell me now"I said cutting her off.

"Look, we're both Dave baby mommas"

"Except your not with him but i am"I said.

"That's the thing. I couldn't be with him, not because Tony told me no, because he put me and my son life in danger"she said. Like I'm suppose to believe that.

"So is this what this date was about. For me to leave Dave alone"I said.

"No, this is about me and you. Our relationship together"relationship? Whole on. I know this girl ain't a lesbian.

"What you mean relationship together?"i ask.

"You don't know do you"she smile licking her lips. "I'm not into boys sweetheart"

"You serious"I look at her like she was crazy.

"Yeah"--"I love girls"she sat a bit closer to me. "And I'm loving you"she rub my legs.

This is totally unacceptable.