°CHAPTER 037°

~KAVEN POV° HOME SWEET HOME~

Finally I'm home. Can't wait to see my family and how they doing. The trip to New Jersey was fun cause we get to drive with Mom and Dad.  Khai was also not that excited to go home for some reason. My dad talk to him about it tho.

"So what's your children name?"my mom ask.

"I have a 5 year old daughter name kyliegh and my son who is close to 1 is name donaven"I smile. "Donaven have your eyes momma"

"Just like you"she smile. "It was so nice letting everything out about me leaving you and your brother"

"Mom, I understand what you went through"I said. She smile then hugged me. "Why y'all want to come to New Jersey anyways?"

"Wanted to see the kids baby girl"my dad said in the front seat. Khai was driving while on the phone.

"Okay"I said.

"What you say baby.... Maybe she don't chocolate?"khai said to the phone. "You think she sick"

"That must be the baby momma to his little girl huh"my mom said.

"His baby momma died. That's his girlfriend"I said.

"Oh no"she said. I nod my head.

Khai pulled up to my house. But there was police all around. "What the hell!"I hop out the car and ran to the front door. I open the door seeing Tony, Tina, Steve, Cory, and Dave on the couch being question.

"Ma'am, who are you?"the detective ask.

"I'm the owner of this house. That's who I am"I said with an attitude. "Dave where is my kids!"

"Girl you better calm down"he said with an evil eye. "They with Desiree"

Just then my mom and dad came in with khai. "Who are them?"the detective ask.

"That's my parents and brother"I said.

"What happened?"khai ask.

"A man was found dead in front your sister house"the detective said. "Do you know this man?"he showed me a picture of blacksta dead on the ground. This was the happiest day of my life. I wanted to scream and shout.

"No"I said. He nod his head and look at Dave.

"We'll be back for questioning. But for right now, I'ma need y'all to pack up your stuff and go to this hotel"he gave me this card with an hotel name on it. The detectives walk out the house closing the door.

"What did y'all do?"I ask.

"Did what we been wanted to do. Kill blacksta"