°CHAPTER 005°

DAVE POV°MY BABY BOY~

Kaven walk in the house with the kids

Kaven walk in the house with the kids. Donaven was in the stroller sleep while kyleigh look to be sleep walking.

"Come here baby girl"I held my arms out. She came to me slowly and hug me. "What's wrong?"

"I'm tired daddy"she said. I smile and nod my head.

"Go to sleep"I said. She walk up the stairs to her room.

"Can you take donaven for me. I have to go to work today baby"kaven said.

"Alright"I took donaven out her hand and smile. He was fast asleep. He look like me when I sleep. "Come on lil man, let's go and put you to bed"I walk up the stairs to his room. Yes, he have his own room. He ain't sleeping with us with all that damn crying.

His room was nice tho

His room was nice tho. Kaven good with this shit. That's what she do. She paint houses or she renovate them.

"Alright lil man"I put him in his crib. I look at him remembering how I was brought up. Damn my momma was a strong woman.

~DAVE MOTHER DANIELLE~

~FLASHBACK TO THE 80'S~

"DAMN YOU NIGGA, I DONT NEED YOU. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY CHILD MYSELF!"Danielle yelled. She slam the door and mumble some shit under her breath.

"Damn girl, I know how you fill"her friend, donisha said.

"I can't believe this nigga don't want to take care his child. He want to take care a damn gang who treat him like shit"Danielle said. She shook her head and sigh. "Dave deserve so much better then this. Doni, I don't have a job, he was providing for me"

"What about this house?"donisha ask.

"I don't know. He paid the bills. The light bill is due today"Danielle said getting mad and also sad. She heard Dave crying upstairs. She walk up the stairs and went in his room. "Shhhh. Mommy here"Danielle pick him up patting his back.

Danielle didn't know what to do. She can't stay in the house for sho with no lights on. She will have to leave and find a way to provide for herself and Dave.

~90'S~

Dave was now 17 years old and was growing handsomely

Dave was now 17 years old and was growing handsomely. His mother did a good job at teaching him everything about the world. Except the drug world. She didn't tell him that's how his father died from getting shot on someone else corner and how his uncle died from a drug overdose or how his grandma died from the same thing. Drug overdose. PCP was the worst in New York.

"Where were you boy?"Danielle ask with the lights off. Dave couldn't see his mother face so he just spoke.

" I was b-by Chris h-house"Danielle can tell he lying. Gets it from his father.

"Why you lying?"she said.

Dave couldn't say anything. He have to tell the truth. "I don't know"he said.

"So let's try this again. Where were you?"Danielle turn the lights on.

"I was on the corner. Making my money ma"Dave said. Danielle wanted to cry. But she didn't. She will have to do it the hard way. She use to do this with Dave father.

"Give me the money"she reach her hand out. He gave her the money and sigh. She counted the money which was 2,000$. "When you come home from your lil job slaying dope on the corner, this is my money for now on"

"Momma, you can't do that..."

"I can do whatever the hell I want! You work for somebody?"

"No, I work for myself"he said.

"Well now you do. For me"Danielle said. "Find a way to work for yourself. When they put your ass in jail, don't call me. When they kill your ass, ima plan your funeral. But I won't be there"

Dave wanted to cry for what his mother said. "Because it's gone go through my mind on what did I do wrong? But I'ma show your ass the hard way"Danielle stomp her feet on the wooden stairs.

Dave drop his bag on the floor and sat on the couch. He took off his white Air Force 1s. He sigh looking at the computer while brushing his hair forward.

"Damn man, what I'ma do?"