°CHAPTER 004°

KAVEN POV° BLACKSTA~

"Hello blacksta"I said a bit scared. Why is he here? How? What? Everything was racing through my head.

"I see the baby grew up and now look at her"he smile. He look at donaven and raised his eyebrows. "You had another one?"

"Yeah, I just had him 5 months ago"I said.

"Damn, who knocking you up?"he ask.

"The same baby father"I said.

"Dave East"he sat down next to me. "Why didn't he had a condom on?"

"It's good he didn't"I mumble.

"Why it's good?"he ask looking at me.

"Cause it was a way for me to get off the streets and away from you"I said.

"So you wanted to get away from me and work at the dollar store making 5 or 1 dollar and hour"

"Good enough for me and my kid"I got up and walk to the cash register with kyleigh in front me. "Leigh stay close to me"she nod her head.

"Here you go mam"the man gave me my bag. I smile and walk out the the store with kyleigh.

"Kitty"I heard blacksta called. "Kitty!"I ignore him and kept walking. Fuck him.

~BLACKSTA POV~

I look out the window looking at the city. It was nice here. But not like New York fine ass. The city lights made me feel some type of way. I felt like I was on top.

I had money back then. A lot. The best girls in the business. Now, I don't have nun. Police crack down on prostitution in New York. So I fled to New Jersey. Bought a couple of girls down here and now they work for me.

"Hey Daddy"I heard one of my girls said. I turn around to see Liana looking at me with them sexy ass.

"What you want Liana?"I ask.

"I need you to do something for me"she said.

"Alright. I'ma need something for return"I said.

She slid down her panties and threw it at me. "Whatever you need. I got it"