°CHAPTER 002°

DAVE POV °WORK WORK WORK~

I walk in my warhouse looking around for something to do. I'm so happy that I finally have my own family and my business is down here where I can take care of them and my business.

Since Desire left, people wanted drugs and I been giving it to them. Now, I'm king of New Jersey. She probably come back and attack me. But I want to know where she left to.

"Boss"I look up to see Khai getting patted down by my guards and found a gun in his pants.

"Protection dumbass"Khai said. I shook my head laughing. He walk up to my desk and sat down.

"Heard anything"I lit up my blunt.

"Nah, I don't know where baby is"he sniffle.

"We gone find her. She ain't that far"I said.

"What if Lizzie is dead? I can't deal with this"he rub his head while standing up.

"Man look, just calm down and take a deep breath. We'll find her okay"I said.

"If she's alive, I hope she's safe and having a good life"

~DESIRE POV~

So now that I'm back on my feet in California, I'm living the life. I have a big house nice cars and I have this lil girl who keeps me company.

"Lizzie, you have school"I said walking her to the bus stop.

"But I want to stay with you"she said with a frown.

"Tell you want, if you go to school today. I will come and get you and take you to get some ice cream, how about that?"

"Okay fine"she smile.

"Ok"I smile and watch her get on the bus

"Cute kid"I heard some man behind me.

"Yeah, she's a character"I chuckle.

"I'm sorry, my name is Harley"he said helding his hand out. He had dreads, pretty eyes. God damn, he was fine.

"I'm desire"I shook his hand.

"It was nice meeting you"he waved and walk away. That's it. No can I get your number? I guess he have a wife or girlfriend.