°CHAPTER 014°

~KAVEN POV°WHY SHE HERE~

I woke up smelling coffee in the room

I woke up smelling coffee in the room. I sat up and smell the aroma. I love coffee. I walk to the door of the room looking down the hall. The sun was shining through the hallway. I walk to the staircase seeing Dave and Troy talking. Where is the other two?

"Well, nice seeing you in the morning"I heard a female voice. I turn around seeing Tina holding donaven in her arms. "You know, donaven look so cute in my arms. Don't you think?"

"Put my fucking baby down"I said meanly.

"Okay"she hand me donaven. I look at his cute eyes. "I'm going downstairs"I rolled my eyes and walk to my room. I sat donaven in a seat that I had for him. Usually it will be downstairs when I'm cooking but I have it up here now.

I went to my dresser to find me something to wear. I pick out a jean skirt, my crop top that match my boots and a cute purse. Something for the fall.

I walk in the bathroom, did my hygienes and then took my bath

I walk in the bathroom, did my hygienes and then took my bath. After that, I put on my clothes. I grab my phone and then pick up donaven. I walk to the stairs and walk down to th living room looking at Tina who was on my couch. Why is she here?

"Hey baby"Dave said. Tony look at me licking his lips.

"Hi"I kiss his lips. Tony kept looking so I broke the silence. "Something you like about my outfit"

"Uhhh, yeah"he nod his head. "Your top"

Excuse him. "Man Tony, don't say no shit like that"Dave nudge him. "Your outfit is sexy baby, but where you going?"

"Business I need to take care of"I said.

"Oh okay"he nod his head. "I made your favorite"I look at the plate and smile.

"Take donaven"I gave donaven to Dave. U grab the plate putting foil paper over it. I grab my keys to my g-wagon. "I see you later"I kiss his lips again.

I walk out the house closing the door. I sigh heavily thinking should I leave this bitch with my children. Dave might leave somewhere and tell her to watch them. But I have a job to do right now.