°CHAPTER 028°

~DESIREE POV° SETTING THINGS STRAIGHT~

I walk in my office seeing my men pack up some bags of the finest thing that I love

I walk in my office seeing my men pack up some bags of the finest thing that I love. Cocaine. Everybody loves cocaine. So money can come quick.

"Anybody seen Jacob?"I ask. They all shook their heads and walk out. He said he took a picture of the men who was selling on my turf. I can't wait to see those pics cause I have a itchy trigger finger.

I sat down in my chair and sigh. It's been boring down here. Like there isn't nothing to do. I'ma make it fun.

"Boss"I look at the door seeing Jacob walking in.

"Where you been?"I ask.

"Tony wanted to talk to me"he said.

I sat there starring at him. "And you talk to him?"

"He said he will help you get the guys who selling on your turf for you"

"Show me the picture"I said. He took out his phone showing me the picture. When I look, I wanted to scream. I know damn well Dave ain't selling on my turf. But Dave is my brother in law. "Tell Tony to postpone whatever the fuck he doing. I got this"

~HOTEL~

I walk in the room seeing khai on the couch watching TV. I wanted to scream then and there but, I'ma hold it in. "Hey baby"he said.

"Hey honey"I smile and walk up to him. I sat on his lap swirling my hips. "You remember what I said yesterday"

"Yeah"he smile. "You wanted to make love"

"Yeah, but now I'm not horny"I got up from his lap. He look at me like was crazy.

"What?"he said.

"You and Dave was on my territory selling drugs"I narrowed my eyebrows at him.

"I thought you quick that"he said.

"In California I did. But when I get back to my birthplace, I will take back my crown"

"Tell that to Dave. Not me cause I didn't even sell no drugs, I was just with him to talk about this blacksta thing"

"Speaking of him. Who is that?"I ask.

"Kaven ex pimp. He want kaven back and to kill Dave or something"he said.

"I'm down to kill him"I said.

"What? Why?"

"I want to impress your sister, I can tell she's scared of me soooo....."

"Sooooo you ain't doing it"he said. "Now, what's it gone be. Me and you tonight or pick up Lizzie and let her stay here with us"

"I go with the first one"I bit my lip.

"First one it is"