°CHAPTER 035°

~TINA POV° MY JOB~

Finally my shift was over with and I need a damn break

Finally my shift was over with and I need a damn break. After Dave took Daniel with him, I decided to make some money. That's by dancing for the ballers in New Jersey. Tonight, I'ma have about 17k. It depends on how well I do. And yes 17k. It's the weekend plus New Jersey is rich with niggas.

"Tina what time you get off?"my coworker diamond ask me.

"Around 7"I said.

"Nah, boss said you have to stay till 12"she said.

"12?I have to pick up my kid from my baby daddy"I said.

"That's what he said"she said. I shook my head and sigh. I storm from the back room to the office where my boss was. When I walk in the office, blacksta was standing next to my boss.

"Hey China doll"blacksta smile at me. "You know, that's my favorite color"

"Fuck you blacksta"I said.

"No, can I fuck you?"he smile at me.

"Listen China doll. Blacksta is paying me 2,000$ for you, please get your things and you can....."my boss sniffle. "Leave"

"Is you serious?"I look at him dumb.

"You think this is a joke"blacksta said.

"Yes"I chuckle. "Blacksta just leave me alone and let me be"

"No"he said. "Get your shit"I shook my head at him. The phone started ringing in blacksta pocket.

"Hello.....yeah this me......how much you want for it..... alright, I'll be right there"he hung up. "I have to make this deal with someone, when I get back you better be ready"

"Where you going?"I ask.

"Nun of your damn business"he walk out closing the door.

I gave my boss the evil eye. "Why the hell you told blacksta where I was!"I yelled.

"Look, I need to the money to pay off someone"

"Who is this someone?"I ask.

"I can't tell you her name"her? Who is her?

"Fuck you"I walk out his office. I have to leave now, I can't stay here.

"Tony"

"Wassup, sis"

"I need you to do something for me please"

"Like what?"

"I need you to kill blacksta for me"