°CHAPTER 022°

~DAVE POV°BLOOD AINT THICKER°

Me and Jordan decided to just go out and have fun since we didn't see each other in like a year or so

Me and Jordan decided to just go out and have fun since we didn't see each other in like a year or so. I woke kaven ass up to watch the kids. She punish. Her ass should of never went to meet Tina ass.

"This club look like some ballers in there"Jordan said.

"How you know?"I ask.

"Look at them cars. Purple Bentley,  all red Lamborghini, orange McLaren"they was dope tho. I wonder who in there.

"Let's go find out and see who in there"i park my Bentley on side of the street. Right in front the purple Bentley. We hop out the car like bosses. We walk in the club looking around. It was pack.

"Damn, they got some fine ass bitches in here"Jordan said.

"There they go"I pointed up at the VIP section. It made me mad that I'm seeing all my friends that turn they backs on me just to help this motherfucker get my girl back.

All they asses was up there. Troy, Steve, Cory, Liana, Tina, and blacksta ass.

"You want to go up there?"Jordan ask.

"Yeah"I nod my head.

We made our way up the stairs to the VIP section. The security guard look at me and move away. Was they expecting me?

"Ayyyyy, look who's here"blacksta said. He went to hug Jordan but Jordan just mean mugged him. "What the fuck wrong with you?"

"Man, what the fuck wrong with you?"Jordan ask. "Leave this man and his family alone. She livin happy with him"

"Take a seat"blacksta said. I look at blacksta like he was stupid. Do he think I trust him?

"Nah, we cool standing"I said.

"Okay"blacksta grab the ciroc bottle. "Let me tell you a story on why I want my baby girl back"

"Spill the Henny to me"I said. He nod his head and sat down.

"Welllll, I love kaven as much as you do. She was first and only and I want her back Dave"

"You can't have back!"I yelled.

"Whole up swole up"--"Who you talking to like that?"blacksta got in my face. "Now I said I want her back. And if you don't give her back in 48 hours cause I got other shit to do, you will be so unhappy and heart broken"

"You still ain't getting her"I said.

"Okay, just start planning two funerals for sweet ole kyliegh and donaven"he smile. "I don't play Dave. You know that"

I sigh looking at him. I nod my head licking my lips. He turn around smiling and laughing with Liana. I grab the ciroc bottle and smash his head with it. He fell to the ground like it was in slow motion. Everything was in slow motion.

Troy pointed the gun at me. Jordan pointed at him and Steve. Cory scary ass was just looking. "Damn, that's how family is"

"Fuck you Dave, you wasn't family. You fucked my sister and left her with my nephew"

"So you fuck this bitch too"Liana said. She pointed the gun at me and that's when Tina took out her two pink guns and pointed at Liana and Troy.

"Seems like blood ain't thicker then water"Troy said looking at Tina.

"Fuck you Troy, Dave right. You ain't a true friend"Tina said. "And you bitch, you was never his bitch walking around with ganaria STD in your system"

"Wait what. Ewww bitch, I knew something was wrong with you"Jordan said.

I heard clapping and laughing behind me.

"Damn, this is what I get as a welcome back from California party"

Khai ass.