Injuries

You slowly opened your eyes and saw that you were in a bright room. You groaned in pain, the memories of the fight hitting you like a bag of bricks. You felt a rush of pain shoot through your head, as the sound of heels came closer to you.

     "Miss. Y/L/N! You're awake!" A woman exclaimed. You turned to her and saw that she was actually quite young and beautiful. She had strawberry blonde hair, beautiful, porcelain skin, and bright red lips. Her name tag read: "Dr. Tristen Hentern."

     "You took quite the beating the other day, but I have to say, you definitely showed Mr. Greenwood who's the boss!" She giggled. You rolled your eyes. She's one of those doctors.

Come on! You could use a doctor as a friend. Might help ya in the long run!

It's worth a shot.

     You nodded your head and turned to the woman, a huge grin on your face. "Why thank you, Dr! How long have I been in here?" You asked. "Six days," she answered quickly. Your eyes widened in shock. "You have some pretty nasty injuries, too. A nasty concussion, couple broken knuckles, and Greenwood seemed to have bit a little chunk off of your right arm," she said, making a nasty face. You looked down at your arm and saw it was wrapped in bandages. "What a freak," you thought out loud. The doctor giggled before turning serious.

     "You should be able to leave tomorrow morning, if you'd like," she said, sweetly. You nodded. "Thank you," You said, annoyingly sweetly. She nodded and walked away. You laid there staring at the ceiling, wondering what happened. How did the fight go? What happened to Greenwood? Where's Jerome?

     You were knocked out of your thoughts by a groan. You looked across the room and saw that most of the beds were filled with people. You smiled to yourself, realizing that your plan had worked.