A Convention

This AU is a regular Soulmate AU but I made up the idea that everyone's hair changes on a daily basis depending on their mood. Everyone can see this except for the person's Soulmate so they see their true hair color. Once the two realize their each other's Soulmate they can see their hair change. (This is a Zron, do not read if you do not like it!)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Color meanings: Red= Anger, Red-orange= brave, Orange= Fear, yellow= happy, green= Silly, light green= Envy/ jealous, dark green= disgust, light blue= nervous, blue= energized, dark blue= sad, purple= calm, dark purple= stress, pink= love.

3rd person P.O.V:

It was the time of year where the group was going to the PAX convention.

Nick was going to drive with Jon and Ashlie, and pick up Uni and Cory at the air port. They would drive to the nearest hotel to PAX.

This is the first time they would see each other in person.

•••••••••••The drive to PAX••••••••••
Nick's P.O.V:

*honk honk!*

Ashlie's car honked and honked waiting for me to come outside and meet her and Jon.

I grabbed my luggage since we all would be staying at a hotel. "Hey guys!" I exclaim as I jumped in the car.

"Hey!" Ashlie exclaimed, her hair yellow. "H-hey..." Jon smiles. He was in the back seat so he would be sitting next to me. His hair was green. Guessing his hair is always green depending on how silly he is... I think to myself.

"Why is the passenger seat not taken?" I ask.
"I assumed I'd be the one getting it..." Jon said, looking salty.

"That seats for Cory, he called it through skype." Ashlie replied. "You guys ready?" She asks.

"Yeah!" I exclaim, Jon nods. His hair was still green even though he looked pretty calm, maybe I was wrong. I shrug and Ashlie starts up the car.

"Oohhhhh Jon don't be nervous," She says looking at his hair. I looked at it as well, still green.

"Uh Jon is green your natural hair color?" I ask. He looks at me, blush forming on his face.

"N-no?" He says. I can hear the lie in his tone.

Ashlie smirks and starts driving.
"Jon can you text Cory and Uni we're on our way?" She asks.
"Mhm..." Jon answered, sounding tired, and pulling out his phone.

I just look at him, he is super cute... I was really excited to meet him in person, I've had a crush on him for a while before we started The Nick and Jon Show, that was the best thing that happend to me since.

He puts some ear buds in his phone, puts one in his ear and closes his eyes.

I look at him and start to blush, he had opened one eye and looked at me. He chuckled a bit and then closed his eye.
I pulled out my phone and looked through Twitter.

••••••••••half an hour later•••••••••••

It was a while after I got on my phone and looked up and Jon. I didn't realize it before but his eyes were still closed. He was laying in my lap which I didn't notice.

I smile and pet his hair a bit. I slightly 'Aww' as he yawns.

Ashlie's hair turns a bright yellow replacing her purple color as she looks through the rear veiw mirror.
"Did Jon fall asleep on you?" She smiles as she heard Jon's yawn and my 'aww'.