That Hair Color Isn't Natural!

Color meanings, Just in case: Red= Anger, Red-orange= brave, Orange= Fear, yellow= happy, green= Silly, light green= Envy/ jealous, dark green= disgust, light blue= nervous, blue= energized, dark blue= sad, purple= calm, dark purple= stress, pink= love

(Requested by a new mutual!! Who I am too scared to @ :>)

(High school themed, because those are cool)

Jon's P.O.V:
(Prologue)

My "natural" hair color is green. In this universe, everyone's Soulmate, or someone who you will spend time with for the rest of your life. If had to guess, my soulmate is probably far away. I can see everyone's hair change at my school. No one has talked to me about my hair being green all the time. So just taking a guess, my soulmate either doesn't exist or is somewhere else on Earth.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
(Actual story,)

*RING!* The bell echoed, throughout the school, telling kids to get to their classes. I sat down in class, not finding any of my friends in the same period as me. I did see one kid as he walked in. His hair was a teal color... wonder what mood he was in. The weird thing was, his body was black and his tuxedo that was the same color of his hair, looked like it was made of metal. Could he be a robot? I should ask him after class...
"Okay Dawn, I'll get you some textbooks from the library,"the teacher said as she mentioned to the kid who walked in. Dawn. His name is Dawn.
••••••skip because I can't write about school subjects. •••••••••

Once the bell rang I ended up loosing Dawn. He was out of the room so fast.
(I had to resist not to write "the room where it happend" there, it was really hard)
I was slower since he took less time to put away his books then I did with mine. I guess I'll have to find him somewhere in the lunch room.

(Okay, I'm seriously gonna have to stop writing room, or else I'm going to actually end up writing "the room where it happend" or "the room when it happend to make it a more subtle reference)

I made my way into the cafeteria as a lot of other students were already filling in the tables. I saw our normal table, only 3 of them were there. I walk up to their table, seeing Cory and Uni but I could see that the 3rd person wasn't one of the group (yet). It was Dawn.

"Hey guys," I say as I sit down in an empty seat, which was next to Dawn. There was always room for at least 2 more people in our group, hopefully Dawn will take up that 1 space.

"Hey, Jon, meet Dawn," Uni says, his hair a yellow shade, pointing towards Dawn. I smile at him, my hair turning yellow, he seemed to blush as he looked at my hair. Which should look yellow to him....right?

"Sounds kinda fun, Dawn and Jon?" Cory points out. I laugh just as Ashlie sits down.

"Who's the new fella?" She asks, waving at Dawn, her hair a mix of yellow and green. Mine was also yellow at the moment. I turn around and see Nick come through the doors with another male. A yellow emoji mask, covering half his face. Nick seemed to be blushing while chatting with the male. I couldn't tell with the other male since I couldn't see his face. They slowly made their way over to our table.