A Sleepover- Nick and Jon Show

(You should enjoy the Nick and Jon Show to read this, and the ship of Jonshlie)

3rd person P.O.V:

Nick was in his basement while pounding and screaming was heard at his front door.

"Nick! Nick! O P E N U P!" Jon's voice shouted. Nick hurried towards his door, answering it.

"What do you need Jon?" Nick asked, opening his front door.

"Nick! I need your help! Why are you Ashlie's favorite?" Jon asks, hurried. Nick tilts his head.

"What are you talking about? She loves you," Nick finishes.

"But still! She acts like she likes you more than me! Why are you so... likeable?!" Jon asks.

"What? Jon are you okay? Why are you thinking this about Ashlie?" Nick asks. Jon looks down.

"Well whenever I talk to Ashlie she seems to compare me to you a lot..." he sighs. Nick smiles.

"Well see here Jon, I know something you don't about Ashlie," Nick started.

"And that is-"

"Oh hey guys!" Ashlie interrupted Nick. Jon's eyes widened.

"Hey Atlie, how's it going?" Jon asks rubbing the back of his neck. Nick took notice of that and smirked.

"It's going good!" She finishes.

"Hey Ashlie, didn't you tell me how much you Love J-" She cuts him off.

"Hey, why don't we all invite Uni to my house for a sleepover?" She asks, changing the subject.

"But you didn't let Nick finish what he was going to say..." Jon said, pouting. Ashlie smiles.

"NO TIME, S L E E P O V E R!!!" She screams and runs off to Uni's house. Since there was no door she walked right in.

"UNI! I'm having a sleepover! Wanna come? Bring a sleeping bag, there's only room in my bed for 2," She said, Nick and Jon following behind her.

"Wow Ashlie, just walk into someone's house?" Nick asks.

"I mean, we do that all the time right?" Jon asks. Nick shakes his head.

"No, Jon, you do that," Nick sighs.

"Anyway, Uni would you like to come?" Ashlie asks, turning to the dumbstruck Uni.

He shrugs and says, "Yeah sure, why not," Ashlie smiles and runs out yelling.

"LET'S GO NOWWW!" She runs inside her house.

"We should go get our sleeping bags first!" Nick shouted out to Ashlie.

"O K A Y! C O M E W H E N Y O U' R E R E A D Y!" She exclaims back.

Jon runs to his house and grabs a pillow and a green and purple striped sleeping bag.

Nick grabs a pillow and a blue and black sleeping bag.

Uni grabbed a yellow and white sleeping bag and walks to Ashlie's house, he was the closest.

Nick and Jon came together with Jon simply opening the front door, letting himslef in.

"Jon! Why do you always open doors to other people's house's?" Nick asks while walking into the house after Jon.

"You guys are welcome to come in, And Jon it is perfectly fine with you opening my door," Ashlie says.

"Yeah! Hear that Nick!" Jon shouts, sitting down with Ashlie and Uni. Nick rolls his eyes and sits down with the rest of them.

"So what are we gonna do Ashlie?" Uni asks.

"Why not truth or dare? ASHLIE TRUTH OR DARE?" Nick shouts. Ashlie laughs.

"It's kind of childish but whatever," Uni says.

"TRUTH!" She exclaims. Jon gasps dramatically.

"HAHA! TELL JON YOUR TRUE FEELINGS!" Nick shouts, Jon also gasps dramatically at that too. She sighs but then she smiles.

"Welp it was gonna happen someday. Jon, bud, I love ya," She says, bluntly.Jon gasps longer.

"You mean it?" Jon asks.

"Jon, I mean every word," Ashlie responds as she puts a hand to Jon's shoulder.

At this point Jon looked like he was tearing up, with happy tears.

"And what do you have to say about that Jon?" Nick asks.

"I love you too Atlie." Jon says in one of his silly voices.

"D'awwww," Uni butts in on the conversation. Ashlie giggles at that.

"Is it my turn?" Ashlie asks referring to truth or dare.

"Yeah sure, I was just using this as a chance for you two to get together," Nick says, chuckling.

Ashlie shrugs.

"UNI! T or D?" She asks.

"Um Dare." He answers. Ashlie laughs.

"I dare you to break the fourth wall," She says. Jon gasps.

"FIX IT WHEN YOUR DONE PLEASE!" Jon exclaims and then sighs to himself.

"No one takes care of that wall, well except the author," Jon says to himself and rambles to himself that no one else can hear because he totally isn't breaking the fourth wall.

"Easy enough. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE GOTTEN THEIR NICK AND JON SHOW SHIRTS...? Wait...What's the Nick and Jon Show?" He finishes, asking himself about what he had just said.

"Is it fixed?" Jon asks.

"It's what fixed?" Uni and Ashlie ask in unison.

"Never mind..." Jon says with a sigh.

"Nick! Truth or dare!" Uni asks.

"Truth." He answers, without thinking about it.

"Hmm... is it true that you liked Jon before Ashlie came?" Uni asks, smirking. Nick faintly blushes pink on his pale face.

"WHAT? Nick you could've told me!" Ashlie shouted.

"If I didn't know Ashlie liked Jon I wouldn't have stopped liking him..." Nick muttered.

"Whatever, Nick your turn," Uni says.

30 minutes later after playing Truth or Dare

They were all tired and agreed to go to sleep. Good thing Ashlie had empty floor space.

Jon was setting up his sleep space while Ashlie came up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around.

"You know... there is room for two on my bed." Ashlie offers, with a wink. A slight fade of pink grows on Jon's face.

"Okay then!" Jon exclaims, throwing his stuff back.

"Night y'all," Ashlie says, getting into her bed.

"You getting in Jon?" She asks. Jon looks at Nick and Uni, on the floor, smirking.

"Yeah!" He jumps into bed with her. And after that it was quiet.

"Night Ashlie, Love you." Jon whispers.

"Love you too, Jon." She whispers back. And then it was that, they slept in silence.

~The End~