Party Games!-Ship Compilation (Basically Ask or Dare)

(Requested by RainbowStar812,)

(To answer probably asked questions, this is a sleepover, the Timezone is high school, and I am my 11 year old self as Ashlie's sister, if you don't know what I look like, take this picture as a reference, imagine me irl like this (all details)

(only some people know what I look like irl c; )

3rd person P.O.V:

"Alright, who's up for... Truth or Dare, spin the bottle, or 7 minutes in heaven?" Ashlie suggests to everyone in the circle as she then sits down next to her sister. The gang (and her sister) were having a sleepover, even though her sister lives in the same house as Ashlie.

"Isn't Sasha too young for spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven?" Jon asks.

"I wanna play still!" Sasha said with a pout.

"I ain't kissing an 9 year old," Cory protested.

"Who said you were?" Uni asked, which sounded too...jealous?

"I am not 9!" Sasha exclaimed, with a pout. Cory often got Sasha upset when the crew went to Ashlie's house, they all enjoyed Sasha's company overall, and Sasha enjoyed theirs. Cory chuckled and raised an eyebrow.

"Then how old are you?" He asked. Sasha crossed her arms.

"11, you should remember this, Cory," Sasha said. Nick started to chuckel.

"She sounds like my ex-wife!" Tommy exclaimed. Sasha slowly turned her head towards Tommy and gave him a face. 

"I never understood you," Sasha said. Jon laughed at that.

"Nah it's okay, you don't really have to. we've known him for how long? None of his really understand him either" Jon said with a chuckle.

"Alright! Truth or dare, Uni," Ashlie asks, out of the blue.

"Um...dare!" Uni says with a brave smirk. But then he realized...it's Ashlie... and he was screwed.

"I dare you to kiss...." She wasn't even halfway done with her sentence and Uni was already curled up in a ball. Cory laughed at that and patted his back, until...

"CORY!" Ashlie finally finished the dare. Uni stopped rocking back and forth from his ball, and Cory stopped patting his back. Uni slowly broke from his ball, and turned to Cory who was already looking at him.

"Just....do it," Cory sighed and frowned. Uni frowned at Cory's frown, since he actually liked Cory, and he looked upset to be, simply kissing Uni. Uni then leaned in to kiss him, a short but passionate kiss. Uni may have saw him frown before the kiss, but when they were kissing, he could feel his smile. They soon broke apart and faced forward to the circle. Sasha looked like she was about to burst. Jon looked from Ashlie to Sasha.