New Year's Kiss (THQ)

(The original request was Dron but when I was in the middle of writing this I gave up on that and started to write Zron instead. This isn't considered recycling because I was in the middle of writing it :> )

(Additional ships: Zron + Duunnii ;) enjoy) 

"Sooooo... Don, who are you kissing when it turns midnight?" Dashlie asked while Duni poked Don's right. "Almost everyone has someone to kiss," she continued. 

"What about you?" Don urged, asking Dashlie. He meant to ask Dashie, but Duni butted in. 

"I'm kissing Uni! If... they actually show up... "Duni trailed off. Dashlie and Don looked at him weirdly. He soon got the message and left the conversation. 

"Well, I'm kissing no one, I don't need no man or woman," Dashlie responded. 

"Gross... people kiss at midnight on New Year's?" Don asked, a disgusted look written all over his face. Dashlie frantically. 

"Well, unless they're single, like me... and you," Dashlie teased. Don scoffed and got up from his seat, wanting to get away from Dashlie's teasing. Dashlie grabbed his wrist, pulling him back. 

"What do you want?" Don asked, annoyed. Dashlie gave an evil smirk, she had an idea, a plan, and she wanted it to succeed. 

"I want to know... who you're going to kiss at midnight," Dashlie said slowly, earning for an answer from Don. 

"No one. End of story," Don hissed. Dashlie scratched her chin, she thought Don would say Dousie, unknowing that they were no longer together. Perfect. That means it would be easy to get Don to love someone else... She was going to get find a way to get Don and Dres to kiss at midnight. Somehow...

~Later...~

Dashlie skipped along of what used to be Hard Landing, sadly, it is now... dead-ish. She was looking for Duni after she had done something evil, getting back at Don. He was in the basement complaining about the party to a busily working Ddawn. 

"Heyyyy, Duni," She announced, cutting Duni off from complaining to Ddawn. Ddawn simply exhaled in relief that Duni would stop talking thanks to Dashlie. 

"Um, yes?" Duni replied, a tilt of his pug head. 

"When will Uni and his friends arrive? You invited them, right?" Dashlie asked. Duni nodded. 

"The only problem is, I don't know when they'll arr-" 

"Um... Hello?" Another British voice, that sounded like Duni's but higher, spoke. It came from the front door. Duni's curly pug tail began to wag. 

"They're here!! Uni!~" Duni called cheerfully. 

The party is gonna start... And I am going to get Don and Dres to kiss one way or another, Dashlie thought. She chuckled to herself, leaving Ddawn to look at her. 

"What?" She snapped. Ddawn simply shook his head. 

~~

Duni opened the door happily. 

"Uni! And hi, Uni's friends!" Duni greeted. He hugged Uni, as Uni hesitantly hugged back. 

"UnI's GoT a BoYfRieND!" Ashlie shouted, walking into the big mansion that now belonged to the D Crew. Jon and Nick followed Ashlie inside, laughing and holding hands. Dawn was about to follow Uni inside when Duni stepped in front of Uni to nose nuzzle. Dawn quickly avoided the situation and ran inside before he could do so.