Guillotine

(Shoutout to the amazing AshleytheDragoon who gave me the idea for the theme that Ashdragonwolf requested. Enjoy...? Um I think its a Frozres... I hope that's true... I forgot lol)

3rd Person

Tommy was your average... Thief. He was very poor and stole from the village daily. Not always would he get caught. Most of the time, he would run back to his hiding place successfully. He has tried a job to get himself more money... But Tommy, he got himself fired easily. The job was simple, yes, working on a farm, but Tommy was bad with animals; plus, that job didn't pay well. He's still in hiding, because he would probably be in debt by now if he had a home. He's still hungry to this day, all he's able to easily steal is bread or apples. He has attempted to steal larger bits of food but that resulted to getting caught. He was good at escaping, everyone knew that. The new Prince, and upcoming King had not found out about this issue.... Until now.

~***~

"Jon!" The king called throughout the castle. The sound of bells jingling got louder and louder as the royal jester, assistant, and best friend of the prince came shuffling in.

"Hey bud- I mean... What do you need, sir?" Jon corrected, turning from Nick to the king. Jon and the prince were not allowed to be 'buds' according to King Cory, so it's basically like a forbidden lov- friendship. (Jon has had a small crush on the prince for a while.) Nick turned to his father, King Cory, who was sitting on his throne, as per usual.

"Jon, you will accompany Nick as he takes a trip into the village," The king said. Looking at Jon to Nick.

"But father, I have gone to the village alone many times before," Nick urged his father. Nick had always thought he had gone to the village alone, but little did he know he had always sent spies out to protect him. They were guards, who always refused to take off their helmets. That's why they were spies.

"Uh... Well, I thought that if you got bored Jon would help, so he's joining you," the king lied.

"Plus," the king continued. "I have had many reports about a thief in the village. In fact, this particular thief had been so quick to escape he has never been caught. If he's dangerous don't be afraid to use your sword, Nick. Bring him back here once you have caught him. Good luck," Cory looked at his son solemnly. If he had let his son go without that information,

Jon smiled at Nick, a bit timid for the journey ahead. The two then went on a journey to the village.

~***~

As well as Nick and Jon, Tommy was also on his way to the village. Tommy instantly took interest of the hot prince. He could be arrested for being gay, but its a good thing he wasn't openly gay. Tommy sneaked out of the forest, which is his home; and sneaked into the village. He didn't know that the prince was after him; he just knew that he was hot and that he had only heard of him. He decided to ignore the hot, unknown male and focused on his mission. He was going to steal food; unknowingly in front of the prince who was after him. He went in the same direction as the prince, ready to do the stealing. Tommy was too busy admiring Nick's looks. The prince ended up talking to Ashlie, the salesgirl who Tommy usually stole from. He eavesdropped while trying to snatch an apple without Nick looking.

"...what does this thief look-" Tommy heard.

"LIKE THAT!!" Ashlie screamed, pointing at Tommy. Nick gasped turned around to look at Tommy. Tommy took the moment and began to run, dropping the apple. Unfortunately for Tommy, Nick was faster and tackled him to the floor. Jon had ran away at this point, he was too scared for any mission. So he had ran all the way back to the castle...

While the two had fallen, Nick had knocked off Tommy's yellow mask, revealing his face.

"Why have you been stea- woah..." Nick paused himself as he looked at Tommy's red face.

"So... Handsome..." Nick mutters red, grabbing his mask. Tommy blushed.

"Not too bad yourself, princey..." Tommy muttered. The two were blushing as Nick was sitting on top of Tommy's legs. He decided it was awkward and stood up, offering Tommy's hand.

"Don't befriend the thief!!" Nick heard Ashlie's voice, but ignored it soon afterwards.

"Erm... Are you going to throw me in jail...?" Tommy asked, now feeling guilty about his actions. Nick looked at Tommy, despite his beautiful toned face, Nick realized how awful he looked. Rags for clothes, showing most of his bare skin, dirt all over his face, skinny. So skinny, you could see a bit of his rib showing through his skin.

"No. Better than that, actually. Let me treat you with some food," Nick said, grabbing Tommy's hand. The two were already falling for each other.

~***~

Nick had to sneak food out of the castle without Jon or his father knowing. He grabbed a plate of fruit and bread (because yes) and water. Nick himself wasn't that hungry so he gave it all to Tommy.

"How long have you been doing this?"  Nick asked, as the two sat down outside of the castle.

"Ever since my mom died, we were pretty poor still back then but ever since I lost her, I was in debt. But that was two years a-"

"In debt for two years?!" Nick whisper shouted. He had to keep himself from actually shouting it, or else his father and mother would get worried and come outside. Nick was concerned but Tommy thought that he would be mad, because he's royalty. But Nick is different.

"Yeah... I should be in jail by now..." Nick kissed Tommy's forehead as he ate, making him blush, and almost choke on his food.

"Keep eating. I'll be back," Nick said, leaving Tommy alone. Nick didn't realize... How bad of an idea that was.

"Look... He's alone... Get him," a guard of the castle whispered to his partner. The two guards in heavy metal uniforms tackled Tommy, hurting him. The two took him by the arms and brought him in the castle for the king.

~***~

Nick came back and found no Tommy. He was hurt, and heartbroken, thinking he only came for the food. But as he realized more; the most of the food was the same as to when he left. Tommy's mask was still on the floor as well. What happened to Tommy...? Nick wondered. He ran inside the castle, as he heard his father call his name. He hurried to find his father in the throne room. To his surprise, Tommy was in the arms of two guards, a black eye, in tears. Nick's eyes welled with tears, threatening to fall. His heart shattered at the sight of the male who he had just met, but fallen in love with, in tears and hurt.

"What are you doing to him?!" Nick bellowed at his father and the two guards. Tommy flinched at the sound of Nick yelling. He muttered his name, in pain.

"Why would you bring him on castle grounds and treat him with food?! You're grounded for three weeks, Nick! Not fit for a king!" His father roared. Tears dropped from Nick's eyes.

"But father... I love him! He has a good reason to be a-" Nick cut himself off as he saw two more guards bring in a machine, tears fell faster at this; Nick knew of this machine very well, and dreaded it. His father would refuse to use... But because of hearing about his son being gay (which is basically illegal :c), and worse, being gay for the one who has been thieving for two years... He just had to. The famous guillotine, blood stains on it.

"Father no... Please!" Nick cried. The king ignored his son. He hated to do it, but he had to. The guards walked Tommy over... Put his head inside of the slot. Nick stared in fear. He saw Tommy open his eyes as the blade was going up. Tommy mouthed an 'I love you to Nick as he continued to sob. Then... The guard let go of the rope.

Slice....

Nick broke down into tears

That was the last time Nick had ever been seen in the village. Everyone knows he's alive... He refuses to come out of his room.

Heartbreak.

~Fin~

Whoops