Goodbye

(Requested by MajestyDreemurr, she wanted "tears of the readers," which would be including herself....I'm not good at sad ones...but I'll try for her!)

3rd person P.O.V:

Don happend to have a habit of waking up with Dres, and then being a Tsundere again! Then later on in the day, he was back to his flirty self. It really depends on how much Dres teases him, then he'll start showing affection. Dres understood the method. So when they woke up together and Don would be slapping him away one minute, he'd be making out with him the next. Dashlie was getting sick of it. Sick of what, you may ask? Well, their love. Dashlie is just...a brat, so one day, Dashlie decided to kick them out of the house without any idea on what Duni and Ddawn though.
"Hey....Dashlie, where is...Dres and J-Don?" Duni asked, pausing between the names so he could get them right. Dashlie scrunched up her face at him.
"I don't care," She said in that annoying, squeaky voice of hers. Duni raised am eyebrow and turned to Ddawn who was behind him.
"They're hopefully out finding Uni and his friends," Duni said, trying to look on the bright side. While in reality they were looking for a new private home.
The couple came across what seemed to be a small little shack, with some water around the platform it was on.
"Should we stay here?" Don asked, squeezing Dres' hand.
"It's probably taken, but who cares, let's go," Dres says, pulling Don into the house without a question.

Meanwhile...

Jon's P.O.V:

"Jon, and Nick are gonna go out and find the D Crew," I hear Uni announce while me and Nick were in a room, laying on a bed. I turn my head to him, he was half asleep and it was in the middle of the day.
"Nick," I call, he leaned up, awaking him fully.
"Yeah?" He asks, holding onto my hand.
"Uni apparently wants us," I say, and drag him off of the bed.
"Aww come on, I was comfortable!" he whined as I drag him out of the bed. I drag him towards the door and open it with my free hand, revealing Uni.
"Ah, just the couple I wanted to see," Uni announced as he walks back into the room outside, a cue for me to walk out of the room and drag Nick with me.
"While Dawn, Ashlie and I are looking for our counterparts, you two are going to attempt to find your own counterparts..." Uni paused as he, faced the opposite direction of us.
"And kill them," Uni finishes his pause. I gasp while Nick cheered, still sleepily. I had never killed someone before...let alone threaten them.... I think. I squeezed Nick's hand that I was still holding on to. He looked down at our hands then at me.
"Something wrong?" He asks me quietly. I look at him with worried eyes.
"I'm scared..." I whisper as I scoot myself closer to Nick. He smiles sweetly and brings our intertwined hand up.
"If anything happens I'll be here..." he says to me as he kisses my forehead. I smile, and then I hear running footsteps-
"AWWW!" SHIP!" Ashlie shouted. Nick stopped kissing my forehead and looked over to see Ashlie. Uni chuckled. Oh yeah I forgot...Uni was here. I think as I look towards Uni. Ashlie smiled as she looked over at Uni.
"Let's head out now!" She exclaimed excitedly. She probably really wanted to kill Dashlie.
"Alright, Dawn!" Uni exclaims as he reaches out for some food.
"Good luck you two, and most importantly, if you do find them, don't die," Uni says as they all walk out the door. Nick faces me, and lifts my chin up.
"Do you want to go too?" He asks. I shiver, thinking of the thought...me...? Kill someone? All I have for a weapon is my fishing rod... Nick snaps a bit, I shake my head and look up at him.
"Uh...Yeah...we can," I say,.finally answering his question that he had asked.
"Alright, I'll be there for you," Nick says as we walk out the door together, hand in hand, weapons in the other. Mine was a fishing rod, obviously. Even though we were on a hunt for people who we'd then kill, we still cared for each other.

Small Uni's P.O.V:

Today was the day. The day we finally got the counterparts. I just want the evil ones gone. I'm only going this for Duni. I've only seen his beautiful face once before we found out out his evil. It was only for 5 seconds. He may have a simlar plan that I do "Capture Duni, Kill his friends," except for his it would be "Capture Uni, kill his friends." All I'm worried about is dying. I'm still excited to see Duni!

Don's P.O.V:

(This is set as Nick and Jon...stumble apon this house, and want to take a break for the night)

Me and Dres had nothing to pack, this wasn't going to be our permanent home but we still needed a place to stay. We planned for in the morning, we would go and find an actual home for us two. I guess the house that we are in now is just a rest stop.
"Uh, Don?" Dres calls from downstairs. Oh I forgot to mention, it was a 2 story house.

"Yeah?" I call back,

"You might wanna come down here," He calls. I oblige and walk downstairs to find him crouching below a windowsill.

"What's wrong hon? I-" He cuts me off before I could say anything else.

"Look!" He exclaims, pointing towards the window. I look out and see...our opposites. Nick and the idiot were right outside, holding hands and chatting.I guess they're dating like me and Dres.

"Hopefully they don't know we're here," I say, squatting down like Dres was, even though while he was squatting and I was standing, we were the same height. As I squatted down I realized I wasn't able to see the window. I sighed and stood back up.
"What do you think they're here for?" Dres asks, turning to me. I simply shrug and turn back to the window. They were gone! The door nob made a sound and then suddenly the door flew wide open.

"Whew!" A voice said as Nick and the idiot walked through the door. Nick thankfully didn't see us, until the idiot had to ruin it for us.
"Nick! Look!" He exclaimed pointing towards me and Dres. The idiot got out a fishing rod....while Nick, being the smarter one, got out another axe from the one he was already holding. Both were diamond...which scared me.
"Oh...Hello," Nick said as he slowly walked towards us. I clutch Dres's arm from beside me.
"What are you doing here?" Dres asks. Nick raised an eyebrow.
"Oh, it's Dick, my counterpart, in here to kill you," Nick says. He sounded alot more evil than I looked.
"You fight Jon," Dres said, turning to me. My eyebrows narrowed, showing worry.
"Dres, he has 2 diamond axe's you're not going to fight him alone!" I exclaim. He holds up a hand and stops me.
"I'll be fine," he says, getting out a weapon, he only had an iron sword... he was over, I didn't want him to give up. I face the idiot, he only had a fishing rod, and he still looked worried.
"Uh...truce?" He asks. I shrug.
"Slap fight?" I ask, better than nothing. I glance over at Nick and Dres from the corner of my eye, they were face to face, and suddenly Nick made the first move. He slashed into Dres's chest, right in the heart. I clasped my hands over my mouth, as tears welled in my eyes. He coughed up blood as he clutched the area Nick slashed him. I expected Dres to keep going, but he collapsed. I rushed over to his side.
"Dres! Speak to me!" I exclaimed as I grabbed a hold of his hand. Jon and Nick were silent. Nick mentioned Jon over to him and then they booked it out of the house. I growled as I looked back at the door.
"D-Don...." Dres's weak voice said. I turned back to face him, his last moments.
"Don't leave me..." I say, stroking his cheek with my thumb. His chest was cut, blood was getting everywhere, I couldn't bare seeing the love of my life like this.
"I...I'll always... love you..." he says weakly. His eyes were still halfway opened. I sat him up and pulled him closer to me, I didn't care how much blood there was, I just wanted him close to me... My tears were making my face wet, it was something I hadn't felt in a long time, I can't remember the last time I cried, but from this day on, I can picture myself crying alot more.
"I love you too," I say, holding him tighter. I felt him go limp, a sign telling me; he was gone.

The End...

I actually almost made myself cry, and if I didn't let it out, I'm not sure if I was successful in making anyone else cry. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, and now I need more requests so leave some more in the comments, bye!
Sasha ❤