A Kiss Underneath the Mistletoe

(Also from my old book like last publish, which would explain why the title is Christmas-y)

3rd person P.O.V:

*Ding Dong!* The door bell chimed. Nick had a nice doorbell chime, all of his friends have told him that. So whoever was at the door, kept ringing doorbell to listen to the chime. Nick sighed and got up from the couch and looked at the time. 4:27 PM while the get-together with all of his friends would start at 5. Someone was here, REALLY early.

"Coming!" Nick then shouted, the person at the door, just kept on ringing the doorbell. Nick opened the door and faced Tommy, with a big platter of cookies in his hand.

"Oh hey Tommy, come on in," Nick said with a smile. Ashlie had always asked Nick, 'How the heck do you hide your feelings so well?' But when Nick opened that door and saw Tommy without his mask, Nick was a blushing mess.

"Hey Nick, where should I put these?" Tommy asked mentioning towards the festive cookies he had brought in. Nick blinked a couple times after he let Tommy inside.

"Uh, in the kitchen. Do you know where it is?" Nick asked. Tommy nodded and walked into his kitchen. A 'clink' noise of the plate on the table was heard before Tommy came back.

Tommy smiles and looks at Nick's still red face, he obviously caught onto the fact that Nick was flustered.

"Oh, are you shocked about how good looking I got?" Tommy asked. Nick got even more flustered at that but then nodded, he regretted nodding to a question like that. Tommy chuckled.

"You wish," Nick responded with, looking smug.

"Oh yeah? Well, some wishes may come true, seeing that nod of agreement coming from you," Tommy said, smugly. He won the smug battle.

*Ding Dong* the doorbell went once more.

"Aww man!" Tommy muttered, Nick was left confused as he went to go see who was at the door.

"Ruined the moment alone I had with him..." Nick heard Tommy mutter. Nick shrugged it off as he went to open the door as he saw Ashlie and Jon, hand in hand.

"H-hey guys come on in," Nick greeted, stepping aside so the couple could come in. Ashlie stepped in first and looked closely at Nick's face, which was still a bit red and blush covered from his and Tommy's conversation. Nick grew scared that Ashlie would make it obvious he had a huge crush on Tommy.

"What happened? Oh wait...Tommy's here, isn't he?" Ashlie asked, looking aside Nick, where Tommy was now sitting on Nicks couch.

"Did you hang up mistletoe or something?" Ashlie asked, looking around in the house.

"Not yet," Jon replied to her in a whisper, taking out a mistletoe and handing it to her secretly.

"Oh hey guys," Tommy gives them a small smile and a wave coming from the couch chair.

"Yeah, Hi," Ashlie said, continuing to look around the room for places to put the mistletoe Jon secretly handed her.

"Nick do you have a step stool I can bo-"

"Its okay, I got it," Jon cut her off as he grabbed the mistletoe and walked to the kitchen. Nick and Tommy were now beyond suspicious now that they were lost in a random conversation (and each other's eyes COuGh). Jon grabbed a nearby step stool and hung the mistletoe on the ceiling (don't ask how.)

As Jon came back Ashlie was trying not to laugh evilly as her and Jon's plan had worked. The two had not noticed.

"Hey love birds are you not going to acknowledge your two other friends?" Ashlie called to the chatting Nick and Tommy. Nick took action and stood up out of the chair.