Technically Lams (Warning: SUPER GAY Hamilton AU)

(I'm so sorry if I butcher this, which I probably am gonna, I'm just gonna give info. The 3 songs from Hamilton that will be included, will be Aaron Burr, sir, Right hand man, and a winters ball (There may also be a helpless...? Laurens edition?)

Hamilton: Jon

Laurens: Nick

Mulligan: Dawn

Washington: Tommy

Laffayette: Uni

Burr: Cory

Eliza: Ashlie

Angelica: Bane

Peggy: Maddy/Mousie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nick Laurens' P.O.V:

I was hanging out with Dawn and Uni at the bar. I heard someone come in. All three of our heads turn. It was Cory and he had someone else with him.... He was so.... handsome. I began to blush and looked away. Dawn took notice.

"Laurens, your gay is showing," Dawn joked, nudging me. Uni took notice as well.

"Have no fear, mon ami. I will bring him over with my French charm," Uni told me with a wink. Dawn pulls him aside.

"But Laff-" Dawn was cut off by Uni. Dawn obliges.

"They're singing!" Uni shouts excitedly. I smirk.

"I got this," I tell them and walk over to the 2 singing males. Cory was singing.

"Fools who run their mouths off wind up dead," He finished. The new male was about to say something, when I realized I could introduce myself right then and there.

"Ayo, yo yo yo what time is it?" I shout and slam my hands down on their table. I look at the new male closely. He had a slick green ponytail, and the most beautiful violet eyes I've ever seen.

"SHOWTIME! SHOWTIME!" My 2 friends said along. They knew our song.

"Yo, I'm Nick Laurens in the place to be! 2 pints on Sam Adams but I'm working on 3! Those red coats don't want it with me! Cuz I will pop chicka pop these cops till I'm free!" I sing, and I step back. It was Uni's turn.

"Oui oui, mon ami, je'mapelle Laffayette! The lancelot of the revolutionary set! I came from afar just to say bonsoir, tell the king "Casse toi" Who's the best? C'est moi!" He finishes. Good thing it was just us in this bar. Too much French for me. Now.. Dawn's turn...

"BRAHH! BRAHH! I AM DAWN MULLIGAN! UP IN IT! LOVING IT! YES I HEARD YOUR MOTHER SAID COME AGAIN!" Dawn pauses so he can point at us.

"EYY!" we shout back. The male looked very pleased. Cory however was upset.

"Lock up your daughters and horses! Of course it's hard to Intercourse over 4 sets of corsets!" We all stop. That wasn't in his line...

"Wow, no more of that.... poor me another brew son! Let's raise a couple more-" "TO THE REVOLUTION!" we all shout. The male was about ready to get up and out of his seat to join us. I smirk and take a look at Cory.