Uh...Radio Cory Oneshot...?- Meme Music Montage

(I don't know what this is but it was requested by FamCat0Frantic so instead of a camera on Cory's face it's a radio) (time setting: the video above, except not a video)

Ashlie's P.O.V:

As I stared at the ceiling I heard my Teamspeak go off. I get off my bed and check my computer.

Cory: Can we play Prop Hunt?

I chuckle at Cory and type my reply.

Yeah PROP HUNTTTTT!

Jon: Fine with me, I was bored anyway.

Nick: Sure

Uni: Fine...don't get me salty.

So we all call and join in a game of Gmod Prop Hunt.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Cory's P.O.V:

My radio face turns on and some random happy music plays, right before we all joined the call.

(You'll understand the song choices once this one shot is over)

"Woah, Cory what channel are you playin'?" Ashlie asks, hearing the music I was playing. I chuckle.

"How am I supposed to know?" I ask, turning the music off. I hear Uni's adorable chuckle.

"Ashlie, he can't see the channel his face is playing," Uni explains. I smile at Uni's explanation.

"Alright, we gonna play or what?" Nick asks, excitedly.

"What?" Jon asks, playfully.

"Let's start it up!" Ashlie shouts ignoring the two. We all join in a game and start to play on the office map. Me, Ashlie and Uni were on one team as props, which left Jon and Nick as one team.

"Cory what's on channel three?" Ashlie asks me, as she turns into a mug. I try to scrunch up my weird texture face, and turn on channel 3. Ashlie starts to laugh, "Take on Me," the song was. I walk over to a radio in game.

"Ashlie look," I say turning into a radio. She laughs some more. Uni then walks over to us in game.

"Oh my god, Cory seriously?" He asks with a chuckle. I turn off the music.

"Can I play music on here?" I ask. I hear Jon and Nick gasp.

"He's a radio! Nick, hit all the radios you see," Jon says, them getting released.

"Okay," Nick says, chuckling. Nick came around the corner and saw Uni move.

"AHA GOTCHA!" Nick shouts, killing Uni.

"Oh no...." I whisper, making sure no one heard me.

"What was that Cor?" Jon asks, overhearing me.

"Um.. nothing; hey you guys want some music?" I ask, and turn on a random channel. (You have to watch this, and all the others that will play, it's fitting with the storyline)