Random Shots pt. 2

So, I got a lot of positive feedback from my first random shorts, so here's a second one! You could also request for a certain prompt if you've seen one somewhere and you want me to do it. Anyway enjoy!

#1- Truth or Dare

Jon: Truth or dare?

Ashlie: *exasperated* truth

Jon: Do you want to kiss me?

Ashlie: Dare

Jon: *leans in towards her* I dare you to kiss me.

Ashlie: never have I ever-

Jon: ThAt'S nOt tHe gAmE-

#2- Tiring

Ashlie and Bri were chilling on the couch together, while waiting for the doorbell to ring, Cory and Uni were coming to pick them up so they could go to a restaurant together. Ashlie yawned which caught Bri's attention. Bri then laughed about what she would say.

"Yeah, being pretty must be tiring," Bri said to Ashlie, looking smug. But it was Ashlie's turn to be smug. Ashlie tilted her head.

"Well then my dear Bri, you should go to sleep, you sure should be exhausted," Ashlie replied. Bri's eyes then widened and she began blushing furiously.

~Fin~

#3- Roommates

Intro:

Cory is roommates with Nick and Jon. One day, Cory has Uni over, not used to what happens in the household...

As Cory opened the door, seeing Uni, he greeted him and allowed him inside. As Uni entered the house, he heard the yelling from outside get louder.

"Wait.... is the yelling coming from in here?" Uni asked as the two sat down on the couch together. "What's going on?" Uni continued to ask. Cory waved a hand, as if to tell him to be quiet.

"It's FIIINE, don't worry about them," Cory replied, turning on the TV.

"Are you sure? It sounds pretty serious," Uni continued to ask worrysome questions.

"It happens a lot, don't worry I'll turn the volume up," Cory replies, side hugging Uni, telling him everything will be okay.

~10 minutes later~

Uni continued to growing anxious about who was yelling in this house with Cory, and why Cory was so calm about his roommates fighting. The voices sounded both male volumes so he grew even more worried.

"Cory.... they've been at it for 10 minutes now," Uni said, tapping on Cory's shoulder to get his attention. Cory laughed at Uni being worried for nothing.

"Come with me," Cory said to Uni, grabbing his hand and leading Uni upstairs. As they walked, the yelling got louder. Uni continued to worry until her heard the voices get familiar. It sounded like Nick and Jon to him.

"Wait..." Uni stopped walking. "Are Nick and Jon your roommates?" Uni asked. Cory laughed and nodded. The two finally reach their door, and the voices began to become audible if they listened well.

"Listen to what they're saying," Cory instructed Uni. Uni obliged and put his ear up to the door.

"NO I LOVE YOU MORE!" Jon's voice yelled.

"YOU WANNA BET?" Nick shouted back.

"YEAH! I SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST!"

"WEll YOU BEAT ME TO IT!"

"THAT'S PROOF THAT I LOVE YOU MORE!"

"WELL, WHO KISSED THE OTHER PERSON FIRST, HUH? OH WAIT! IT WAS ME! THEREFORE, I, NICKOLAS SHATTON, LOVE YOU MORE,"

~Back to Uni and Cory~

Cory banged his first on the "fighting" couples door.

"SHUT UP, UNI AND ARE TRYING TO WATCH A MOVIE,"

~Fin~

(I'm gonna use that last one and this one that you will read in my discord one shots too uwu)

#4- Newly Dating Presents

Jon: Hey Ashlie! I figured that now that we started dating, I would get you a present. *smiles at her*

Ashlie: *touched by this* *takes the present that Jon handed out to her* Aww! Thank you, Jon! *kisses his cheek*

Jon: *blushes*

~The Next day~

Jon: ASHLIE I GOT YOU ANOTHER PRESENT! *hands it to her*

Ashlie: *giggles* thank you, again *kisses him*

Jon: *BLuSHinG fUrIOuSLy*

~5 minutes later~

Jon: *comes back with more presents* ASHLIE LOOK, MORE PRESENTS!!! *throws two small ones at her, and hands her two big ones*

Ashlie: ... you know, Jon, if you want a kiss.... you can just ask. I *kisses him again*

Jon: *in his head* I've been caught.... and I should stop spending money.... I spent like 80 dollars...

~Fin~

This next one is made up by me :>

Nick woke up to Jon still asleep next to him. Jon normally would be up at this time on the weekend making breakfast for himself and Nick.

"Psst, Jon," Nick whispered in a hushed voice.

"What, Nick?" Jon asked tiredly.

"Do you trust me to make breakfast?" Nick asked, with a smug look that Jon wasn't able to see on his face.

"Sure.... knock yourself out. Don't make a mess," Jon said and turned over to go back to his peaceful sleeping. Nick tiptoed down the stairs and had an idea of what to make, AND how to make if more fun.

~10 minutes later~

The smell of meat filled the air which woke up Jon. Jon walked downstairs calmly, but sadly, that feeling of calmness was quickly ruined by Nick banging out a beat on pots and pans.

"EVERYBODY SAY SAUSAGE KEEP IT GOING! EGGS, BACON, GRITS, SAUSAGE-" Nick shouted at the top of his lungs.

"NICK I TRUSTED YOU TO MAKE BREAKFAST! DID YOU EVEN MAKE FOOD?" Jon yelled back.

"I MADE SAUSAGE!" Nick shouted, continuing to bang the pots and pans.

"I WANTED WAFFLES," Jon shouted back.

~Fin~

Okay, that last one I don't really know how to explain but I recently heard that song due to being drawn in a mini animation by someone on Twitter and I think they read my fanfictions so if you see this message, I say thank you and feel free to comment on this so I can possibly follow you uwu

Anyway, the next time I do one of these, I'll need more prompts so if anyone has some they'd want me to do, then send it to me! Anyway I hope you enjoyed and goodbye!

~Sasha 💖