I'll be With You in Your Heart

(Ghost AU requested by Child__ So long ago!! I feel bad that it was such a long time ago and I forgot to do it, and they even told me they'd die of happiness!!!)

Possible tear warning, plus trigger warning. So if you don't like depression stuff like that, don't read this (Spoiler Alert: it will end happily though, don't worry)

Ghost!Nick×Jon (Sorry if you wanted it differently requester!)

Prologue:

It has been 3 years since Nick had passed away due to a terrible car crash. A lot of his friends suffered from his passing after spending lots of quality time with him suffering in the hospital. Ever since the group had heard that flatline, they all suffered terribly. One of Nick's friends grieved the most out of the others. You all know him as, Jon. He used to always be the happiest man alive since he had Nick in his life. Now that he's gone, Jon thinks he has no good reason to live... One day he believes he lost all hope. He finally takes a trip outside of his house for the first time in a month.... was that the best idea?

.

.

.

 Jon had finally decided to take a trip out of his house for the first time in a month. He hasn't even left his room inside of his house, he feels like a vampire, especially because of how (more) unhealthily pale he had gotten and how he refused to open the blinds and let in some light. Jon looks down at his arms and wrists. Scars were etched all over his arms. He didn't know what got into him... or.. what left him in his life. Yes, it's true that Jon had all of his friends and were constatly calling and texting him but he had never picked up. But they weren't as close as Nick was to him. They almost became friends with benefits after his last hospital visit. But now that privilege Jon would have gotten is gone, because Nick is now gone. 

~Jon's P.O.V~

I stand in front of my door, ready to visit Nick's grave. I had taken my (usual) cutting knife with me. I was wearing one of Nick's sweaters instead of my usual jester outfit; actually, my wardrobe had been entirely Nick's clothing ever since he died. Nick... I don't think I'm ever going to see my house again after this trip. I won't see my friends ever again. All I want to do is be with Nick again. The only way to do that is to die, and I already have a long life to live; but why live it without the love of my life in it? The last words he told me was 'I love you' which is the reason I want to be reunited with him... reunited at last. I took a deep breath, opened the door, and walked outside. It was dark and cold at 2 AM, the perfect time to go to a graveyard... Just thinking about it makes me want to cry.. and I did. I witnessed tears slowly fall down my cheeks as I walked. I felt as if I would hyperventilate due to not having felt fresh air in my lungs in such a long time, and being outside in such an open space. I had easily gotten used to the closed, dark space that is my room. I will have to admit, the air felt nice. I continued to walk, as I saw the graveyard gates come into view my heart skipped a beat; I'm arriving close to my fate soon.