Jaemin ♡ Secret Girlfriend

——— Jeno P.O.V ———

We are currently on our way to visit JaeMin. As you guys might know, he's sick and he's staying at his parents house.
"Did you bring the flowers?" Asks Taeyong hyung
"I have them" Coos Chenle
"Alright is everyone here?" Asks Yuta
"Yup" we all chirp

- JaeMin P.O.V -

I look down at my sleeping girlfriend, Y/N. I had just woken up from our short nap. I move a strand of her hair behind her ear then kiss her forehead.

The doorbell rings and I hear my mom calling me to come down. I slowly get out of Y/N grasp and she moans. "Don't worry Jagi, I'll be right back" I hold her hand for a second before going downstairs.

I ruffle my hair and scratch my bare chest as I stumble down the stairs
"JaeMin come, your friends are here" my mom exclaims. As soon as I heard that NCT was here, I begin to run. "HYUNGS!" I hug them.

"What about us? Chopped liver?" Sasses JiSung
"Its not like I'm gonna scream HYUNGS...and you guys" I laugh.
"Honey Me and your Dad are leaving, take care" my mom kisses my cheek and leaves with my dad.

"So, lets party!" Screams Mark
"No!" I stop them and they all look at me "umm I mean we can have a party just a very quiet one" I whisper the last part.
"What type of party is that?" Says Johnny.
"JaeMin-ah whats wrong?" Asks WinWin hyung.
"Nothing..." I sigh

The guys don't know about Y/N. As Idols, we aren't allowed to date. Me and Y/N decided to keep our relationship a secret. The only people that know are my parent, her parents and her future group mates. They found out by accident but vowed not to tell anyone.

All of a sudden, there was a girl scream. All the boys cover there ears as I do the same. I look to see that JiSung was missing. I gasp and run upstairs as the boys follow. I run in the bathroom in my room and envelope Y/N ,who was in just a towel, into a hug.
"Are you okay?" I as worriedly
"Thanks for asking but it was JiSung-shi who screamed" she explains.

Everyone looked at JiSung who was burning red.
"JiSung you scream like that?!" Asks RenJun
"Forget that! Who's the half naked girl in JaeMin's bathroom?!" Exclaims Ten hyung
"Umm guys..." i look at Y/N and she nods "this is my girlfriend...Y/N"

We miss you Na Jaemin