Haechan ♡ Pasta

"do we have to cook for them?" asks donghyuck

"yes we do" you answer

"why though?" he asks

"because they are our friends" you answer

currently, you were at your house with your boyfriend donghyuck. your parents were out and you decided that it would be a good idea to cook for the boys.

heachan was trailing behind you as you walked around the kitchen taking out supplies to make the pasta.

you decided on pasta and not something korean because the dreamies were talking about pasta's, garlic bread and whatnot.

"why do i have to help?" haechan groans as he plops himself up on the counter

"because you need to learn how to cook. besides, pasta is really easy to make" you pull out the box of spaghetti from the cabinet

you place it near the giant blue pot that you pulled out.

"ok so you have a giant pot because there are 18 of you and i can only hope that i have enough pasta. some tomato sauces and some frozen meatballs." you point at each item

"can't be just order from olive garden and say that we made it?" asks haechan

"no." you glare at him

you pick up the pot and go to the sink to fill it up with water. once you were done, you tried picking up the pot but it was too heavy.

"umm haechan?" you call

"yeah?" he answers

"a little help please"

you could hear him jump off the counter as he makes his way towards you. he picks up the pot only a couple of centimeters before dropping it back down.

"what do you need all this water for!?"

"for your huge appetite!" you answer back

"ok ok. you pick up this side and i'll pick up the other"

together you both wobble your way to the stove, dropping a few drops of water on the way.

you turn on the stove and place the hid on top. you look at the meatballs that have already melted then glance at heachan who was already staring at you.

"why are you staring at me?" you chuckle lightly

"can't i state at my beautiful girlfriend while she's cooking?" he jumps off the counter once again and goes to back hug you.

"y-ya move i need to do things" you try to unwrap his arms but that only makes his grip tighter

"just move around with me on you" you could feel him smiling into your neck cheekily

you try to shuffle around the kitchen and although it was difficult, haechan's constant neck kisses and soft singing helps you from turning around and going all karate on him.

"and done." you say as you place the pasta in a container(?) that was big enough for all the pasta.

slightly cranking your head, you notice that haechan had already fallen asleep on your shoulder. you giggle slightly before saying his name softly, wanting to wake him up peacefully.

once he does wake up, he rubs his eyes before pecking your lips then flopping onto the couch. he pulls a blanket over himself and then pats the side next to him so you can get that idea that he wants to cuddle.

"ya come on we're going to give them the food now"

"noo~ i want to cuddle~" he shakes his head with a pout

"maybe later" you go to pull him up by his hands only to be pulled down into his embrace

"just 5 minutes" he digs his head into your neck before drifting asleep

let's just say that the food got cold and the cuddling lasted all day long.