Lucas ♡ I'm Going To Steal Your Girl PT. 3

its been around 5 months already. nct 127 was already on tour somewhere in america preforming and meeting fans.

nct dream and nct u were still here though. right now we're all in a burger place, eating and laughing. lucas and you got closer and you would say that we're good friends already.

lucas throws a peice of pickled from his burger onto tens face, causing a food fight to begin. as the boys were throwing parts of their burgers at each other, you were laughing your ass off but stop when a patty slaps your cheek.

turning around, you glare at lucas who was grinning at you like an idiot. you pick up the ketchup bottle and quickly attack him by squirting it on him. lucas picks up the closes mustered bottle and you both squirt each other from head to toe.

a worker walks in on all of you and tells you to clean up and once you finish you can leave immediately. you could tell that she was furious.

you pick up some napkins, wiping the mustard off of your cloths and face. you look up at lucas who was already wiping the table while the rest go to wipe off some other tables far away that were also affected by the fight.

striding towards lucas, you pick up some over napkins and tap his shoulder. he looks at you and just begin to wipe off the ketchup that was in his hair and on his face.

with only inches between you two, lucas take a step forward. he was so close that you could feel his breath fanning on you face.

"y-ya step back. i can't see what im doing now" you growl at him

"just look up" he practically whispers

you slowly crank you head up to make contact with his eyes. your heart beat increases just as you stare into his eyes.

what are you thinking y/n! you have a boyfriend!

lucas begins to lean in and you subconsciously close your eyes, waiting for his lips to land on yours. soft plump lips lay on your lips as you both move your lips in sync.

breaking the kiss, you look at him wide eyes.

"i-we-i just cheated on mark. with his friend. oh god im such a bad girlfriend. i need to confess to him. yeah i should confess to him. oh but then he'll break up with me. but isn't a good thing that he'll break up with me–"

"wait. why is it a good thing that he break up with you?" asks lucas

"because..i dont have feelings for him anymore. or at least they're not as strong as they were before because i think im in love with you lucas" you say the last part shyly

seeing that he had no reaction, you look up to see lucas with the biggest grin on his face.

"im so glad that you said that" he smiles before wrapping his arms around you and spinning you around.

"but what about mark?" you ask

"we'll find a way. i promise"