Haechan ♡ Camp Love

it was that time of year again where your parents would send you of to a fun summer camp since that they were busy with some business stuff throughout the summer.

it was a fun camp and you made a lot of friends in the four years that you've attended this camp so your didn't mind going.

you were sitting at your usual picnic table with your 5 close friends, irene, seulgi, wendy, joy and yeri. wendy was talking about her trip back to canada and as much as you love wendy, you were distracted.

when you look to the side of irene's head, you could get the perfect glance of him. he was smiling at jisung who was in front of him while having his arm wrapped around mark. his head dipped into marks shoulder as he listens to jeno and jaemin arguing.

"ya y/n-ah!" yeri snaps her fingers in front of your face

"ooh she's staring at donghyuck" teases joy as she wiggles her eyebrows

they all turn around and look at the boys before turning back to me.

"make a move." states seulgi

"what?"

"make a move on him. ask his brother for help or something" she explains

"i-i don't know" you shake your head

"look, there's doyoung, go ask him now" points irene

turning around, you see doyoung, a camp leader, tying the shoe lace of one of the younger campers. you look back at the girls who simply wave you off so you get up and walk towards doyoung.

"hey doyoung" you smile at him

"oh hey y/n" he smiles back

"c-can i talk to you?" you ask "in the hall?"

"yeah sure. is everything alright y/n?" he asks

once you enter the giant hall, you spin around on your heel and practically scream "i like donghyuck and i want to confess to him but i don't know how and i don't know if he'll accept me or not and your his brother so i thought that you might know well it was actually irene who thought of it but that doesn't matter anymore can you help me please please please" after you were done, you we're panting like crazy

doyoung looks at you like you were crazy before breaking out into a grin. he pats your shoulder and smiles at you.

"goodluck" he says before walking away

"w-what?" you watch his figure getting smaller and smaller

"you like me?" said a voice

you tense up and freeze on the spot, you spin on your heel, praying that it isn't who you thought it was. i guess your pray didn't work.

"donghyuck, hey" you say embarrassed

"you like me?" he asks again

"um well yeah?" you say almost like a question

"great. let's go" he holds your hand and drags you outside

everyone in the camp was already seated in the circle by the fire. johnny pulls out his guitar, ready to play as taeil and doyoung get ready to sing.

donghyuck sits you down next to him as he wraps his arm around your shoulder. you look at red velvet who were grinning at you. looking at doyoung, he winks at you before continuing singing.

after the campfire, you and haechan were walk down across the lake that was in the camp. you were still confused. are you two a thing or what's going on?

"don-donghyuck?" you say shyly

"hmm?" he looks at you. you both make eye contact and you freeze. haechan notices and quickly takes of his jacket to give it to you, thinking that you were cold. you weren't but you didn't mind having his jacket on you with his arm also around you.

"won't you get cold?" you ask

"yeah but my girlfriend is my number one priority"

——

shitty im sorry.