Baby drama

Well Happy Easter yalll. Im in the spirit so even though you his didn't meet the standards here yall go.

Ayanas Pov ...

I put Zyah to bed early and cleaned up and the house. I picked up the ultra sound.

Tears came to my eyes, I hope he is happy with whatever we have. He is still in the drug game along with Dario, Lucas, Meech and Lo.

It was like 3 am when I was about to go to sleep. He unlocked the front door and walked to where I was.

"Why you smell like weed and cheap ass perfume?" I ask him. "Babe chill. I wasn't smoking I was in the room and the smoke got on me and Lucas had girls in the room rubbing all up on them." he says in a duh tone.

"Yeah ok. I don't like liars and you know Lucas wouldn't even think about cheating on Heaven." I nearly yell at his lying ass.

"Whatever my daughter sleep you need to keep it down!" he says in a stern tone. I roll my eyes.

"Which reminds me. We need to talk!" I say getting up pouring dinner wine to calm my nerves.

"What now Ayana?" He asks annoyed taking his jays off his feet.

"Im pregnant again!" I spit out like word vomit. "What do you mean you're pregnant?" he asks raising an eyebrow.

"Im pregnant look heres the ultrasound" I smile, he looks at it then at me then at the ultrasound.

"We don't have room for another baby" he says. I sigh.

"Well too late for that!" I sigh."I want you to get an abortion" he sighs.

My head snaps in his direction."Hell nah nigga, you thought, never will I get an abortion I outta beat the fuck outta you. Abortion my ass, who else you got pregnant? You got all this mutha fvckin money and this big ass house talking about theres not enough room. Fuck outta hear." I yell getting in his face. "Ya get our my face!" he threatens his jaw line tightening.

"And if I don't?" I ask putting my hand on my hip. "What are you gonna do hit me?" I ask.

"Momeeeeeee" Zyah calls out. I walk over to her and try and rock her back to sleep while texting Heaven.

Heavens Pov ...

Today me and Asiah and my God baby were hanging out. Lucas was having a cook out so everybody was coming over.

"Mom is my dad coming over?" Dj asks."Uhhh I think so why?" I ask him handing him his fruit snacks.

"Because I wanna see him again!" he smiles, I smile to and clean up the house a little bit. "Marie you shouldn't bend over like that in front of people" Lucas says. I chuckle picking up the kids toys.

"Deeee Jaay get down here now!" I yell. He walks down the stairs. "Yes ma'am?" he asks. "Why are your shoes in my living room. Make me tell you again. You know I don't like it" I scorn him. He picks up his shoes and puts them by the door.

We have a kids are not allowed to open the door policy because being a thugs girlfriend is dangerous and you never know who is gonna shoot up the house.

Every one knows the signature knock even Dario.

I opened the door and  let in Ya and them. Then Asiah and them, Dario, Lo and his boo. Lukes fam, the rest if the gang my mama, my lil sista all of them.

I led the ladies to the porch were we are boutta talk. "Hey girls!" I smile sitting down. "Babe come here really quickly!" Luke whines.

"Why ? Luke I just sat down!" I complain fixing my shorts. "Just come here" he says. I excuse myself and walk over to the boys.

"We should have another kid!" he says, I look at him in shock. "I can't do that -Dj get down how many times have I told you , you want to get your ass whooped don't you" I say to him he climbs down and jumps into the pool.

"Please ! " he smiles his sexy smile. "No Lucas . We will talk later." I say walking back up to the deck. I sit back down."Woah. By the look on your face this outta be good" Asiah laughs and the girls join in and I hear Yas fake laugh.

"He wants another baby" I sigh, they nod."You're so lucky. My man wants to get rid of mine!" Ya says emotionless. I shake my head.

Meechs Pov.

Lucas shakes his head as Heaven walks back up the deck. Her body has gotten way better. It is incredible how much her thin body got thicker in all the right places. I think Lucas caught me staring at her ass cause the glare I was getting was terrible.

I looked over at Dario and he was staring hard to . I dapped him. "Yall gone get kicked out!" he laughs shaking his head. I smile, we have all came a long ass way.

"Whats this cook out really for ?" I ask cause boss man don't have cook outs with wifeys and kids.

"Uh well my dad has an important mission for us ! We gotta go to Mexico to smuggle some things in and out. It's really easy . But really dangerous." he says, I see Heaven looking my way I wink at her. She winks and does her cute lil smile I shake my head.

"Ayeeee Marie get ya butt over here?" he kinda yells,  her cheeks flush a red color she knows she is in trouble when he pulls out the middle name.

She gets up fixes her shorts and walks over to him. "Yes Lucas?" she asks. "Soo why you flirting with other niggas?" he asks her she puts her hand on her hip,

"I can't smile at Meech he is a good friend?" she asks.  "Uhhhh. Hold on." he puts up his finger. He calls out Asiahs name licks his lips smiles and winks.  Asiah does that thing when she gets horny.

Heaven clenches her fists."Oh you sleeping on the couch tonight nigga ion know what the hell you thought" she says thru clenched teeth.

"But you cant get mad cause you was winking and shit so no yah lil ass can sleep on the couch!" he says. She rolls her eyes.

"Deee Jaaay come here please" she yells. He climbs out the pool.

"Hiii Daddy, Unkle Meeshy, Unkle Lo, Unkle Zaaay" he speaks just like I taught him he has manners.

"Can you go ummm come here I gotta tell you a secret" she says leading him away.

Heavens Poov.

"Go get your water gun fill it up and give it to me please" I smirk. Oh he is sleeping on the couch, I shake my head at the thought of me sleeping on the couch.

"Hey Luke baby" I say he turns around and I squirt him with a water gun. He laughs his sexy ass laugh and grabs a gun and squirts me. I smile as he pecks my lips and surrenders.

"Who sleeping on the couch now?" he asks kissing down my neck. "Boy the kids are watching" I slightly moaned.

He backed me up. "They are ,aren't they?" he asks. I nod as he pushes me into the pool. I climb out the pool and I'm really about to make him mad. I had on the sexiest bikini.

"Ayeeee all the kiddsss in sideee " the boys yell. I climb out the pool as soon as they go in. I pull off my shirt revealing my flat, stretch mark free stomach and perfect boobs.

I slowly take off my jean shorts. I kiss Lucas,"You know you gonna pay right?" I ask him. "Uh uh that bikini is to small put some clothes on. " I smile and pretend to drop something and bend over for the boys. Just dont mess with me.

"Dayuuum Dario you lost that" Meech says, I shake my head and stand up straight. "You tryna get hurt. Na get some clothes on!" he says , slapping my butt.

"Nah I think that I'll chill like this!" I say sitting down drinking my wine cooler.  "Listen here you're really about to get it!" he says, he was serious. He has never hit me in his life.

I run upstairs and shower and put some leggings and a tank top on. They think cause its 4/20 they can get high. I shake my head.

"Aye pot heads! I wanna hit!!" I yell. The girls look at me like I'm crazy. Lucas looks at me then gives me the finger to come over there. I go over and he hands me the blunt. I look at the girls and shrug. I take one hit and thats all I remember.

A/N

Happy easter guys but um im sorry if its shooort. ight bye.