She's Your Twin Uh!

Okay lay we left off Heaven and Kim were twins ight.

Kims Pov .....

I had just gotten out the shower and put my undergarments on. I put on a tank top my hollister hoodie and some hollister jeans.

I put my long hair in ponytail and looked at my reflection. Im a home wrecking hoe, I never wanted those words to be thrown at me but it is what it is.

I was cleaning out my guest room for the baby's nursery. I found a picture that looks like two babies, both girls. They both were in the bath tub. On the back it said:

Kimberly Sky and Heaven Marie bath time.

The doorbell to my home rang. I kept the picture in my hand and answered itv was that girl from my sister's the other day.

"Hey what's up?" I ask her, she just looks at me then my stomach. "Your my twin!" she says.

I look at her crazily."Im confused!" I exclaim, she walks in my house and sits on the couch.

She tells me the story and I am completely shocked. "So the woman who let me get touched and stuff wad not my mom that's why she didn't care" I think it loud.

Eventually she changes the subject. "How many months are you Skai?" she asks me cheerily.

"4 months" I smile lifting up the sweatshirt. She rubs my stomach and I smile at her.

"Whos the father?" she asks poking the puge making me giggle. "We have the same giggle!" she says.

"You may know him his name is Zay Primo. His wife hates me, he hates me Im a home wrecker." I say, she looks up at me.

"We all have our bad times. We have all cheated so ion know why Ayana thinks Zays incapable to cheat on her!" she says making me feel better.

"Well let's hang out and you can meet your brother in law and nephew!" she says.

Heavens Pov ..

Of course im shocked that she's pregnant by Zay but everybody cheats and hey she's hot. Or am I just saying that cause we look exactly alike.

I walk into my house my pregnant twin. We where laughing and carrying on when Dario came down shirtless. I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"Kim hey hows it going . I didnt know you knew my fiance" he says to her I look confused.

"We are twins sooo you'll be seeing more of me" she nods shyly. He hugs her and carries on.

"So we are having a cook out today so I can tell everyone the news of us being twins!" I say excitedly.

"Darioooo Junioooor" I hell sui he can meet his auntie. He comes racing down the stairs.

"Hi mommy, Hi mommy!" he says to both of us.

I laugh, "No im mommy this is your auntie. Mommys twin!" I explain to him he nods. "Hi Auntie Skai!" he says hugging her.

She picks him up."Awe hi you look just like your daddy!"  she says he just smiles at her. He pecks her cheek she smiles at him and it's him down.

"Im so glade that I found you!" I say to her as the doorbell sounds, shes walks with me too get it.

Its Zyah, Zay and Ayana. Ayana mean mugs my sister as Zay looks with lust and a confused Zyah runs to find Dj.

"Why is she here?" Ayana asks. "Because abd you well nit disrespect her in my got damn house" I say locking arms with my sister.

I lead her and Ayana to my living room and wait for Jazzy, Ariana and Yaz to get here.

"What do you want?" I ask Skai at first she was lost then she realized I was talking about her baby aka my nephew or niece.

"Well I want a boy . Zay wants a girl he says boys are bad luck"  she says , I play with her hair. " A nephew would be nice!" I say im like obsessed with her baby bump.

"We are going to be sooo clooseee" I say referring to me and her child. She smiles at me rubbing her stomach.

"Hey Heav where is your bathroom" she asks I point to it and she thanks me.

"Why is she here?" Ayana asks disgusted.

"Because and like I said you will not disrespect her and she will do the same." I say as she comes back it looking for paper towels.

The door rings again and it's my mom and Aryonna and Mark. My mom sees Skai and starts crying.

"Skai this is our mom!" I say, Skai looks at Angel and doesn't know what to do. Angel sees that Skai is pregnant and smiles through her tears.

"Awe my baby! You look just like your sister!" she says hugging her, Skai hugs her back and they wipe each other's tears.

"How many months are you?" she  asks her.

"Four!" she says smiling at her mom, Kim has a good heart, even though our mom gave her up she doesn't have anger towards her she accepts her and I love that about her.

"So this is your twin sister?" Ayana asks me. "Yeah!" I say.

The rest of the people show up and I tell them to. They really excepted her into the family expecially Zay.

Skai is really cool and I enjoy having her as a sister even if I knew her for a day!

Kims pov aka Skai.

It was really good to see my real mother. I enjoyed seeing Heaven also. She and Ayana went to get ice cream and the boys where in the basement.

"Kim can we talk?" Zay asks. I not cleaning the dishes. I turn towards him.

"Uhh. Can you go MIA for a while so I can stop thinking about you!" he asks me.

I sigh heavily, " Isaiah, im just reuniting with my twin sister and you want me to stay away from her. No you and your wife don't have to come near me while I'm with Heaven! I'm sorry you can't get over me but I damn sure am over you" I say a little bit lying but he is showing his true colors.

"Then look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me!" he demands, I look over at him in his eyes. "I do love you" I say.

He nods. "Just stay away"  he sounds like he was threatening me.

A/N

Wow okay comments?