Y/N

Heres my first Y/N story I hope you like it. Vote if I should continue

Y/N Pov ...

Today was the day that you were starting at a new school. Your mom had just married your step dad.

He was cool , he had a daughter your age. Her name is Kayla, she was kinda of stuck up. You didnt think she liked you.

Your mom moved you to Michigan nit even a good part of Michigan either. To be exact Detroit. You kind of hate her at the moment.

You got out of bed and made it. It was warm out side yoy knew what you were gonna wear. You took a shower and did other hygiene.

Your naturally curly hair would just be curly today cause you didnt feel like fooling with it. You picked out denim bleached high waisted jean shirts and a pink crop top that said. 'Kiss my sass'

Your hair didn't match your outfit so you flat ironed it and put on grey vans. You walked down stairs and Kayla was waiting there with an attitude.

You walked out the house with her. You guys began walking to school. The only thing you guys had in common was you loved to dance.

As you arrived to the school. Kayla walked over and hugged a group of boys. They looked hella familiar. You saw pictures of them in her room.

You walked passed them cause wasnt none of them speaking.

******************

You sat your book bag down and began to think. Your day at school was bogus and boring. You kicked your bag out if anger because your mom moved you far away from your friends.

"Honey I swore I heard something" she says walking into my room. You roll your eyes at her.

Y/M: I know your mad that we moced but try to be happy come down stairs.

Y/N: Um no get out bye.

Y/M: Im still your fvcking mom and you will respect me.

Y/N: No bye.

Kayla: See dad shes a brat thats why ion like her. Return to sender.

Y/n: Bitch you ain't no prize either.

Kayla: Better than you.

You try to jump at her but your step dad jumps infront of me. You push them out your room.

Yeah whatever fvck them. Is what you thought. Your 15, you don't have time to be stressing. You drift off to sleep .

*****************

Y/M: Y/N get down here noww.

Y/N: Stfuu *You yelled*

You walk down stairs and there was a group of boys standing there. You wiped the sleep out yah eyes.

Y/N: Yeah what Y/M

Y/M: Uhh I give up.*Walks away shaking Head*

Kayla: Guys this is my step sister. step sister, Meech, Lo, Zay, Lucas.

Meech:Sup beauty.

Lo:Drop dead gawgous.

Zay: Too finee

Lucas: Gimme 5 minutes alone with you.

Y/N: You guys are cute.

Guys:Thanks

Kayla rolls her eyes and smacks her lips.

Meech: You coming to our dance off tonight right?

Kayla: Hell nah

Y/N: Maybe next time

All I got for now ctfuu.

Comment below please