The worst Pt1

Heavens Pov

"Hey Dario. Do you want something to eat?" I ask him, un straddling him. He pulls me back on him. "So now you want to be nasty?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

I reclimb off of him and go make spaghetti. Lucas said he wasn't finna be home tonight do ill just stay over here.

I put the garlic bread in the oven and put the noodles in the boiling water. "Whats up with you and Meech?" he asks it the blue.

Me and Meech are friends. We don't have sex, just friends."Were just friends!" I laugh, he nods his head. His  arms around my waist I smile it feels like home again.

I turn in his arms. "Your so beautiful " he says. "Thank you. Your quite handsome your self" I say, he smiles then the door bell rings. I run upstairs and our on some clothes I left here.

It was just Ayana. "Wassup bae?" I ask her. "Nothing just dropped by to say hi!" she says.

"No you didn't looks like you been crying " I say, I step aside and she walks in. "I think he's cheating on me!" she cried.

"Zay would never cheat on you, would her Dario!" I say looking for back up, he looks taken back by the question.

"Nope never, why do you say that!" he asks. " He's always gone. We never have sex! Dario do you know something?" she asks him. He kind of rolls his eyes.

"Why would I know something?" he asks walking out the room to do whatever. "Just ask him if he's cheating you know when hes lying right ok then" I say. She nods hugs me then leaves. I make the meat for the spaghetti take out the garlic bread. Drain the noodles and put sauce in them.

I make Darios plate and then mine. "I miss having a nice wholesome girl." he says twirling his spaghetti.

"If only you wouldn't have been so stupid and cheated then blamed my miscarriages on me" I shrug.

"I've apologized many times for it." he says biting his garlic bread. "Yeah I know. I won't bring it up" I say. He nods.

He had spaghetti all over his lips. I got up and licked his lips clean. Weird I know. "Dario just take me already" I say seductively and lead him to the bedroom.

Kims Pov ..

"Boy your wife probably worried bout you!" I say as he rips my shirt off. We had just gotten back from a dinner date at Roscos.

"I don't really care. Im busy!" he says hungrily. "Your so sex deprived. Why can't we ever just cuddle and watch Netflix?" I ask, he sits up and turns the tv on.

"Why don't we watch a funny movie?" I ask him. He nods and goes to Kevin Hart. We were laughing the whole way thru the movie.

"Do you know what your having?" I asked him. "Yeah a boy or whatever!" he says waving it off. " You put your car in the garage right?" I asked him.

He nodded, "Zay why aren't you cuddling up with her?" I asked him sitting up. "Um I honestly don't feel right in the relationship anymore tbh!" he says.

"What do you mean you dont feel right . Your married. If you wasnt really bout her then why did you marry her?" I asked turning over to face him.

"She was pregnant with my baby it seemed like the right thing to do" he shrugged. I pecked his lips.

"I feel like I love you!" I blurt out. "Don't catch feelings your a side remember that!" he says calmly.

I walk back to my room and slame the door. Fuck you is all I wanted to scream.

Ayanas Pov ..

Pushing seven months pregnant I can't be stressing. Im going to sut down and talk my problems out with him. If he listens hes not cheating if he walks of showers something's wrong.

Yes I trust my husband but I am havung my doubts. I finish my orange juice as I hear the door open.

"Babe we gotta talk!" I say, he turns around and faces me. "Alright talk!" he says sitting down.

"Well your never home Zyah misses her daddy and we haven't decorated the babys room yet nor have we decided in a name" I say I already know the babe bi want to see if he remembers it.

"I'll take her out tomorrow, I got it covered and Messiah Isaiah Primo" he says. I kiss him, "Babe I'm tired can I go to sleep now?"  he asks, I nod and blow a sigh of relief.

Asiahs Pov ..

I was telling Meech im leaving him for good. For a different man. And he can have Ariel Marie Harmon Cassidy I don't want her interfering with me and my new man.

"Hey babe I didn't see your stuff up stairs." Meech says.

"Im moving out. For good keep the lil girl im gone bye!" I say putting my last box in the car. I smile my job is complete.

I drive over to Geminis new house he bought for us. "Babeee.!" I say running into his arms.

"Hey honey. We have dinner with my family tomorrow. " he says. I smile what could go wrong.

Kims Pov ....

So I decided since in a side to Zay he can be my side. I mean why not, so tonight my new boy friend was coming over.

His name is Alexander. He is 6'4, hazel eyes light complexion , amazing body. "Hey baby. How are you?" I ask him. He is fully aware that I have a side. He is trying to get me to cut Zay off.

"Im good and how are you?" he asks as I grab the snacks for the movie night. "Better since your here." I say kissing him.

*********

After the mivie he goes home. There was a pounding at the door. I looked thru the peep hole and saw Zay.

"What Zay?" I ask him. " Who was that nigga that just left!" he demands pursuing me aside to get in. "My boyfriend!" I say, he nods and sits me down.

"Why on the hell is he here!" he asks.

"Yah know just a little shower sex!" I lie eating twizzlers.

"Don't lie to me!" he says his jaw tightening.

"Awe dont catch feelings your just a side" I chuckle.

"Mhm. Yall fr had sex?" he asks taking a twizzler.

"And if we did. You just a side I can give my vajayjay to my man if I please!" I say.

"Nope it's mine and only mine!" he says tickling me. I laugh uncontrollably, he stops and kisses my lips. And a whole lot of other places.

Heavens Pov ...

I laid upon Darios chest. I've never made love to anybody but Dario before. Me and Lucas just have sex nothing else.

"Dario! Do you still love me?" I ask. "Yeah I never stopped loving you at all like never in my life have I!" he says I look up at him .

"The same here I tried to have Lucas replace you!" I say honestly reaching for my phone.

Luke: We gotta talk

Me: About ?

Luke: Seeing other people.

A/N

Comment. Read. Vote