Yall Ready

Darios Pov ..

"What do you mean drop out the game?" I ask Heaven as she sits in our bed.

"We talked about this Dario. Why must you argue with me. Its not safe what if our son got shot. You wouldn't know who did it! You still haven't caught the nigga that made me incapable of having kids!" she yells at me.

"How is that my fault Heaven? I want there!" I yell back at her. " Stop yelling at me!" she yells.

"Your yelling at me what you mean?" I say to her. We both fall out laughing.

I kiss her lips, then I kiss her neck , then her collar bone!

"Dariooo please just think about it?" she whispers, cause she know she about to be screaming my name.

Aryonna pov ..

We were sitting in the waiting office, Skai had agreed to pay for it and said I could crash at her house for a couple days till the abortion pain goes astray.

"Aryonna Lopez Doctor Rodriguez is ready for you!" they called my name. I looked at Skai like aren't you going to come with me.

She stands up and I walk over to the doctor.

"So you want to form an abortion?"  he asks me like nigga ain't thus an ablrtion clinic?

"Yes" I say being poilite.

"And how old are you ?" he asks me handing Skai some forms.

"14 years old!" I say proudly.

"And your her mother?" he asks disgusted.

"Yes I am is there a problem. She made a mistake ! You aint here to judge Jim dont get me started please!" she says standing up for me.

"Im sorry Skai. " he says, he tells me to lay back and take my pants and under wear .

"Your going to feel a little pinch . " he says to me. I brace my self as he gets a tool that looks like those tonsil looking thing.

He props my legs open and gets a light. He puts gloves on his hands and I brace myself again.

He shoves the thing in and I let out a squeal of pain. He uses the ultrasound thing in order to see where the baby is. I start tearing up.

I can see the baby getting pulled it off my uteras. It made me want to throw up. The look on Skais face says she didn't want to be there.

She grabbed my hand and I smiled at her. The baby was in the doctors arms and he thru it somewhere.

He gave me birth control and says I should sleep alot. I couldn't help but feel bad about what I had just did.

"Hey you okay?" Skai asks me, I nod my head and smile sadly at her. We got back to her house and I was roaming around when I saw a missed call from my boyfriend Dupree (played by Roc).

Me:Hey baby !

Dupree: Hey babe what are you up to?

Me: Just got back from the clinic how bout you ?

Dupree: You killed my seed?

Me:Dupree im 14 years old I don't have time to have kids.

Dupree: Whatevaa man.

Me: So your mad at me now?

Dupree: Hell yeah im mad you aborted my seed man !

Me: Dupree im sorry ok !

Dupree: Hit me up later bruh I got shit to do.

Me:Okay babe I love you !

Dupree: Yeah Yeah. I love your sexy ass to.

I sat down on the couch and sighed. There was a knock at the door, Kim was going whatever so I answered it.

"Wassup Jake ! Why you here?" I asked him seeing Roc (Dupree) behind him. "Your sister is supposed to go out on a date withh me!" He smiles rubbing his hands together.

(I feel like I'm going to cuss somebody out in the comments. I am going to say this one time. I know Rocs name it's not Dupree. But im my story it is kk bye)

Skai comes out in her bra and panties. Atleast they were cute. "Dayumm ! You fine as hell!" Dupree says , she lools embarrassed and runs upstairs.

"Dat ass dough!" Prince says I shake my head at him and pull Roc somewhere else.

"We gonna talk or .." I ask him he just looks at me . He smacks his lips and kisses me.

"Nah im over it kinda I love you ma ! Stay good ... I'll see you tmrw or you riding?" he asks, I shake my head no.

"I don't feel good!" I say honestly.

He nods his head. "Ill stay with you!" he says, I smile at him and nod my head.

"Okay" I say and as soon as Skai left we couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

"Wait I can't have sex Roc!" I say, he comes from in between my legs. "You tryna give a nigga head or nah ?" he asks.

"You tryna eat it nah?" I ask him. He slowly pulls my underwear down.

************

He had been eating and teasing for about 21 minutes . "Raawk I can't take it anymore" I whimper.

I could feel his vamps bit my core softly making me go insane.

"Umm. Get your ass downstairs younge lay im yelling for father" My mother's voice booms through my small room.

I clean myself up and head downstairs where both my parents are. Roc had dipped out the window 10 minutes ago.

The next thing I know im getting punched and kicked by my mom. "Get off of her Angel!" my dad yells at her.

"She deserves it you little hoe . You want a baby at a younge age like Heaven?"She yells trying to get to me while my dad holds her back.

"Why in the hell would you have a boy in here ? "He asks me softly.

"Daddy I love him ! " I protest .

"Yeah well you gonna end up like your sister with that little bastard Dj." she says."I aborted my baby" is what I wanted to say.

I could feel the blood out my nose as I see my dad take his belt off. He has never beat me in my 14 years of living. I braced myself for each blow that was coming for me. I loved Roc and if that meant getting beat till I die I will. If that means sneaking around I will. He means so much to me.

I couldn't even scream the pain was so much. I stayed in a corner till they where done beating me. In a way i kind of deserved it but not getting punched and kicked till I'm on the brink of death.

A couple hours later they left. I layed in the corner of the room wheezing I had been kicked so many times I didn't think my own mom would hurt me like that.

I heard the door unlock and Skai and Jacob walk thru kissing and shit. She flicked the lights on and turned towards me when she heard my wheezing.

She ran over to me and held my head in her arms. "Call the ambulance Jacob!" she screamed crying.

"Stay with me!" she said shaking me while I wish drifting to sleep. "Who did this baby?" she asked.

All I know is im holding on for dear life.

A/N

Daaayumm comments on how I can make my story betta