Wedding bells

Heavens POV ..

We have been in Hawaii for 6 days. We are going home tomorrow and its been fun. A drama free fun week with my close people.

I walk back into the hotel room to see I'd the group was there. I haven't seen them in a couple hours so I was confused.

I walk in and see a box that looks like it contains a dress in it and a box that looks like shoes. The note read.

Please put this on, no make up not that you wear any but none and natural hair style. Come to the beach in 30 minutes it should be 6:15 hurry up or we will miss the sunset.

I quickly wash up. I put the long blue sundress on and the tan sandals that came with it. Glade my feet done.

I made my way to the beach right on time. I saw them all looking nice I kissed Dario hello. He kissed back looking nervous. The sun started going down.

"Heaven can I ask you a question?" he asks, I nod scared what he gonna ask. Then he got in one knee.

"Will you marry me? We go through our ups and downs and our curves but at the end of the day we love each other. I knew from the moment I saw your from when we were little you were gonna be mine! I love you with my whole heart and no other woman can take your place as my future wife and mother of my child.  Heaven Marie Lopez will you marry me?" he asks holding the ring from where we were sixteen.

"Yes baaby I will. I love you too!" I say, he slides the ring on my finger and spins me around while our friends are cheering like banshees.

"Im so happy for you!" Ayana says I hug her super hard.

"Thanks for being here" I say.

"No problem"

Los Pov...

So we decided to keep Dj tonight cause Lord knows what they are gonna do. Im proud of my nigga for working up the courage to ask her.

Im still with Jazzy, Shiddd id marry her I'd I was ready to settle down right now. Dj just ate and was laying down.

"Babe when can we have kids?" she asks. Here we go again.

"When im ready Jaz." I say trying to do the convo. She pouts and I just look at her like she's crazy.

"Just go run the shower!" I say she knows what that means.

Zays Pov...

I was gonna tell Ayana that I wanted a divorce becausevid been cheating on her and I have a baby on the way by another woman.

"Ya I want a divorce!" I say plain and simple. She laughs a good laugh thinking I'm playing.

"Im serious. I have another woman pregnant and I don't want you to be hurt any more!" I say, breaching myself for her.

She starts kicking screaming yelling calling me all types of names. I clasp my arms and her and she just falls to the grind and sobs. I fall with her and carry her to the bed.

I lay her down and cuddle her. She just lys there and cries.

"Any thing but divorce Zay! I don't believe in divorce" she says sniffling. I nod at her.

"Okay baby tell me what I got to do!" I say.

"Leave her. Sleep in the couch idrc but not divorce." She wipes her eyes.

Kims Pov ..

So Zay told his wife about us and he decided to stay with her. I am okay with that though.

Today they were coming over to duscuss what's going yo taken with the baby or whatever.

I made sure my guitar was really clean so she stood have nothing to judge me for except sleeping with her husband.

I saw Zays car drive up the drive way. They got out and knocked on the door. He got a key why not use it.

I opened the door and he smiled an apologetic smile and she mugged the hell outta me. I smiled at both and let them in.

I sat on the opposite side of them and it was an awkward silence at first. But then she spoke up.

"How many months are you?" she asks me.

"3 pushing 4" I nod, she looks over at Zay who has his head down.

"It's really not to late for an abortion yah know. You little home wrecker." She says to me and I look at Zay who doesn't say anything.

"Ugh. No im not aborting. But if Zay doesn't want anything to do with our child then that's fine.!" I say holding back the lump im my throat.

"He sure as hell won't have shining to do with it" she spat at me. I nod.

"I can  support us financially so don't worry bout anything you don't have to sign the birth certificate or anything!" I say Zay just nods.

"Listen and listen closely little girl. Your nothing but a fucking home wrecker I hope your baby dies just like mine did." she yells at me. She exits my house along with Zay.

Tears soul from my eyes.

A,N

Daaamn Ayana wth.

Uhhh wedding bells.