Just a filly

Heavens Pov ..

Its been about a month since the death of Messiah. Ayana has went into a great depression. Not even Zyah can  her out if it.

"Aye Ya get yah ass up outta bed now!" I say to her tired of her being in this room. Lord knows where Zay is.

"No Heaven get out! You don't know how it feels!"  she screams at me.

"Yes I do! I lost 3 fucking babies and you're going to tell me I don't know how it feels are you serious? Get up and get it this room!" I almost drag her out.

"Heaven please exit my house I don't want you here anymore!" she says, I pack my things and Dj's stuff glade mist of its still in storage.

I put him in the car and decided that I am going house shopping for the rest of the day.

Zays Pov ...

I don't even want to talk about the loss of my child. I hate that I wasn't there when Ayana was stressing out and having complications.

She hasn't gotten out of bed since then. I decided to get out of that environment and we both agreed we needed space.

I haven't talked to Kim since that day and I miss her like crazy she is so I can't even describe her.

I walked up to her house and knocked on the door. "Boy why you here?" she asks in a hoodie and black leggings.

"I miss you Kimmi. I just need somebody to talk to. Please hear me out!" I beg her. She stepped aside and allowed me to come in.

Her sister Admire was on the couch watching her daughter Faith sleep in her carseat.

Admire smiled at me then looked at her daughter again. "Hey Mya. " I say looking at the baby teary eyed.

"Hey Zay. How are you? " she asks gathering her things.

"Im good. How old is she?" I ask looking im awe, the baby was a perfect replica of her mom.

"1 month old" she smiled, I nodded she hugged me and left. Kimmi walked back into the living room. She locked the door and walked over to me.

"What's up. You don't have that smile on your face?" she asks sitting down.

"We uh lost the baby!" I said my voice kind of cracking. Her eyes widen in shock she looked so sad and tears ready to bust out ger eyes.

"Are you ok?" she asks climbing into my lap.

"Yeah I moved out we are taking a break" I say putting my head on her shoulder . I start sobbing for the first time since the death.

Her arms wrap around my neck and she straddles me. I smile at her, she wipes my tears. I gain my composure.

"So whats been up with you!" I ask her, she looks at me.

"Single! Trust me I haven't fucked anybody but you in my entire life. hbu?" she asks.

The last person I have had sex with was her. I miss her but im not going to beg for her to open her legs to me.

"Same old same old. Look I miss you aloot, and when we first started messing around I didn't think of anything more then just head and quick fvck but now your *kisses her neck* the love of my life!" I say, she blushes and pushes my head away.

I kiss her lips then her neck I forget that I vowed that we will be more then sex buddies.

"Why did you just stop?" she asks unbuckling my belt.

"I just want to chill and watch netflix and gossip and cater to my woman" I say she smiles her beautiful smile, then throws up all over me.

I take my shirt off and go to her room to get a new one. "Are you okay?" I ask her. She nods, but she's hiding something.

Dario Boatners Pov...

I finally have worked up enough courage to ask Heaven to marry me but idk where. I was thinking about flying our immediate family to Hawaii.

It would be fun, I would propose to her on the beach when the sun is going down .

There was a brief knock at the door. I opened the door and there stood the love of my life. She had bags in her hands.

"Well ! Can we stay here Ayana kicked us out and I'll go house shopping tomorrow Dj is tired and I-"

"Yeah you sure can. I'll get the guest room set up for you and his room is right up here follow me!" I say.

"I can stay in your bed!" she says and Im all for that.

"How do you like Hawaii Heaven?" I ask and I was happy with the response I got.