Old Memories

Heavens Pov...

Sooo the boys came back today. Zay was acting distant so I gotta see whats up wuth him. My stomach is much better, my scar is almost gone and I have a flat stomach.

"Hey Luke whats up?" I ask him as he walks down the stairs. " Nun I'll be back later." he says.

"I thought we could do some things." I say. He smiles at me. "Later babe I promise!" he pecks my lips. I nod sadly and go find my ringing phone. Meech face timing me.

Meech:Hey baby I mean Heavy.

Me:Hey boo. What you doing?

Meech: Nothing sitting here with Ariel. How bout you.

Me:Uhhh. Horny forreal.

Meech: I can fix that.

Asiahs Pov ..

"Ight Meech." I say heading out over to my other niggas house. Gemini is his name. He has hazel eyes, 6'4, light skinned, nice curly hair.

"Hey Gem. You ready?" I ask him. He nods and I wall into his house. Me and Gem first started talking when his daughter invited Ariel over to her party.

Ever since then we been hanging out. He doesn't know im with Meech though. After we get done doing what we do he takes a shower.

I see that as my escape route. "Not so fast!" he said , I turned on my heels. He starred in my eyes and I couldn't help but to kiss his lips.

"I want you too meet my family!" he says. My heart speeds up. "Oh ohkay!" I say and nod my head.

"Im cool with that!" I lie, he hugs me then I go on my home. I need to talk to some one.

I drive over to Heavens. "Hey girl whats up?" she asks. "Uhhh I need to talk to you!" I say she invites me into her house.

I tell her my situation and she gives me v the best advice. "Dump one of them" was her advice. After I leave her house I make my way to the person's who I'm leaving.

Ayanas Pov..

I rub my 6 month pregnant stomach. Today we are going to see what we are having. Zay has been hella distant . Like never home.

He better be being loyal cause there are other niggas out there to take care of me. "Babe get Zyah." I say aggrevated.

His phone rang and he ran outside to take the call instead of getting his daughter. Tf? I shake my head and put her in the car. I start the car up and start to back up.

"Aye Ya I gotta make a run tell me what the baby is!" he says heading to his car. Wtf? I call Heaven and ask her to come with me.

She says she will and I pick her up. I see Asiahs car leaving. I beep twice and she comes out with Dj and that fast ass lil girl Lala. I love her but she bad.

"Baby say hi to your god mom" She tells Dj. He says hi shyly like he is hiding something.

"Hey Lala!" Zyah says giggling. "Uck. Babies."Lala crosses her arms. Heaven swats her legs.

I look at Heaven putting the car in park.

Kims Pov ...

I pace the room waiting for Zay to come over. We have to talk, I hope he went be mad or sad or whatever.

"Girl sit down please.!" My sisters Admire and Cece say in unison. I shake my head. I hear a car in the drive way and my heart skips a beat.

The door bell rings and I tell my sister's to go to the back room. I open the door and allow him to come in.