To My Nigga Ayana Pt2

Heavens Pov...

They have been gone for like 7 days I hope they didn't get into trouble, well their smuggling drugs across the border why wouldn't they be in trouble.

Heaven just got off of face time with Meech, he is hilarious. Asiah act like she can't speak to nobody. "Ya you should go out tonight girl."  Heaven tries to convince her best friend.

"If you go!" Ayana says rolling her neck knowing her best friend was in to much pain to go out.

"Ok. Pick me out an outfit then!" Heaven says dead serious. She didnt want the stitches and staples in her tummy be the reason she can't go out.

She had already washed up so all she needed to do was wrap her stomach up to keep the seams and bolts fresh.

"DeeeJaaay come here" Heaven yelled to her son that was doing secret shit with Lala.

"Yall go on and pack yalls bags your staying with your Nana" she says eyeing him, he auickly exits the room.

"Mom said to pack our bags were going to Nanas" Dario Junior tells his aunt. Lala smacks her lips and hides the smarty they were smoking.

"I dare you too sniff it!" Lala challenges her nephew. Dj seen many people sniff things before hell even his own mom a year or two ago.

If she did it why can't I. Dj put the crushed smartys in a row, prayed then sniffed. He started sneezing uncontrollably.

"Our little seceret!" Lala says getting her dance bag stuffing clothes in it.

Meanwhile in Mexico....

Kim and Zay were in their hotel room they were sharing together. Nobody knew that she was in the room with him except Lucas who practically fucked Bianca on the trip here .

"Alright baby yall have fun. Ill call you later. Love you too. Bye now" he said talking to his wife. The other side of the line went dead.

He mad sure his phone was off because what he was about to do he didn't want his wife to find out.

"Are you ready?" He asked Kim. She nodded her head as he slowly inserted her. She squeezed her eyes shut trying to adjust to his size.

"Dario where is Zay nigga been MIA." Meech asked his best friend of many years.

"Probably fucking that Kim chick. She bad but why would he do that to Ayana" Dario asked, Kim was no comparison to Ayana. They were both bad though.

"And when Ayana kick his ass out he gonna be mad asf." Meech says as they get ready to pass a blunt.

"Yeah and Lo that nigga whipped!" They laughed together. Lucas was with Bianca ! Dario thinks about the mother of her child and how she must feel so lonely.

Meanwhile Back home...

Heaven and Ayana walked into a party. It was like a high school party that they older asses was gonna crash.

They looked about 17-18 years old. Ya was relieved when she saw another pregnant girl then another.

They sat down at the bar. Heaven couldnt drink because of her meds and Ya was just pregnant. They ordered apple juice.

The music was nice and people were dancing. The partty was fun honestly. "Hey pretty lady how are you?" some dude hit on Heaven

He was cute , chocalate skin dimples and a fade hair cut , his perfect teeth. "Im good . Little sore how old are you?" she asked him.

"17" he replied. "Im legal tryna get me sent to jail" she teased, he walked away. Heaven shook her head.

They took a picture together. They posted it to instagram. The strangest thing happened though. They saw Ashanti kissing all up on another dude.

They snapped a pic and sent it to Dario and got out before she could see them. Over all they had a good ass time.

"You guys did what?" Onna questions (im making Onna 14). "Well ill keep your seceret if you keep mine" she bargains with her nephew and half sister.

"Well whats your seceret?" Lala asks on the edge of her seat.

"I had sex with my boyfriend!" Onna says with her eyes.

"Whats sexx?" Her nephew asks. " Nothing dont tell anybody Dj and dont ask your mom bout it." she says.

"Well ok. Can we eat now?"  Dj asks, knowing damn well he was gonna ask his mom.

"Dj promise me or something bad will happen to you" Onna threatened. He quicjly promised and ran to his Nana.

Meanwhile in Mexico.

They were waiting on the call to get the drugs when Dario got the text message. He looked at it pissed off.

She played me was all that ran through his mind. Is that baby even mine ? Thats why I aint never trusted anotha female besides Yana and Heaven.

I was even honna give her Heavens engangment ring. Just wait till I get home she best not be there either.

"You used a condom right?" Kim asked heading to the shower to clean up her weak body. She felt bad about her and Zay because she knew he has a wife.

"Ahh shit!" he smacked his forehead. He firgot it, but its her first time whats the odds of getting her pregnant.

"Zay my legs hurt" she whined turning him in kind of. " Awe im sorry my wife deals with this d*** every night!" he said then the guilt returned she always promised her self that she would never become another woman.

"Then fuck her not me" she says with slight attitude. He looked  her and smiled climbing in the shower with her.

"Lucas. Im tryna fuck lets go" Bianca whined. They were all in Lukes room except Zay of course. Everyone looked around.

"And Heaven will not find out" He says walking back into the room. But little did he know that Meech was face timing Heaven.

"I miss you guys lemme talk to Dario! "Heav says.

Heav:Hey

Dario:Wassup beautiful (Dario smiles his braces grin.)

Heav:Thinking when y'all coming back.(She pouts, making Dario get aroused)

Dario: Maybe tonight.

They talk some more and then she drifts off to sleep while oovooing.

"Awe aint she cute." he asks his friends hanging up his friends phone.

"Am I falling for Heaven again?" was a question  Dario has running through his mind.

A/N

I like this pov don't you guys?