Epilogue

This is the epilogue because I feel bad af . Like okay here it is.

Heaven and Dario did get married. How ever Heaven went to councilling for things that happened in her past with Ary dying and Getting beaten and raped.

Dario supports his new wife in whatever she does . He stepped out the game and they opened a law firm together . They now have two . Yes two new editions to the family . She had another boy and a little girl two years apart.

She named her daughter Myrical Sky . She named her Myrical because the doctors said it would be highly unlikely for her to have children well more .

Her sons name is Nolen Prophet . Yes she's trying to continue the legacy of god and the sky and stuff. Which brings me to my next thing .

They go to church every Sunday and the children attend bible study every week. Dario Junior , is secretly caught up in the stress with drugs , girls and money . Him being almost 15 almost the most respected young man in Detroit .

Lucas ... Lucas had 3 more kids but started messing around on the mother of his children . He got HIV positive when he went to the doctors . When heaven heard about this , her , Dario and Myrical and Prophet went to get tested and were negative .

Renay , the baby mama also got tested and tested negative for every std and took that as a chance to get away from him. He couldn't the pain of not being able to see his children and lover so he attempted to kill himself . But never did succeed .