This Chapter Is Rated R!

Skais Pov (Get ready yall)

Its been a week since Z'Kai has came home and im loving every second of being a mother.

After my break down I vowed not to let anything come between me and the love of my life's, Z'Kai and Jacob.

"Babe can you get me the bottle out of the microwave?" I ask Jacob who was doing his home work for college.

He was looking fine asf his shirt off, hair hair up half down, his sweats on and he had his glasses on which made him look smart. He had that look of concentration. He caught me starting at him and smirked.

"Skaiiiiii!" he says waving his hands in my face. "Yes Jacob?" I ask he smiles at me as I feed Z'Kai.

He kisses my neck making me weak. "Boy go on some where gonna make me drop my baby!" I laugh , I look down and Z'Kai is knocked out.

I carefully pick him up and take him to his room. I lay him on his back and turn the monitor on, shut his door and returned to my room.

I sat down on the bed putting a binky on the night stand. Jacob was staring at me. I forgot that I had his Nirvana t-shirt on with a lace pair of panties.

"Ok so I could have swore I told you not to wear my clothes didn't I ?" he asks taking his glasses off.

"Maybe. Maybe not ion really listen to you" I smile looking up at him. He shakes his head at me.

"Well to bad your going to have to learn!"  he says pulling me by my legs.

"You are tripping boy leave me alone!" I giggle as he puts his Apple lap top on the floor along with his notes and home work.

He looks deeply in my eyes and kisses my lips. He kissed me so passionately leaving me wanting more. He kisses down my jaw line and down my neck.

His hands roaming up his shirt that I had on. He made it to my matching bra and unclipped the clasp.

He messaged my breast and sucked on my neck at the same time causing me to let out a little moan.

He slid a hand into my under wear. He rub his fingers against my clit, I make my moan silent . I shouldnt be having sex yet.

He shoved two fingers inside of me. I arched my back letting out a gasp of pleasure. He thrusts in and out of me.

"Ohh my gawd Jaaacooob!" I moaned. He soon added another finger.

"Im abouuttt to cuum !" I say as my walks tighten around his fingers. Im so glade Aryonna stayed the night with Heaven.

I released my juices on his hand. I tried to get up but he pulled me back to the bed.

"Where do you think your going though?" he asked towering over me.

"Jacob forreal." I ask, " Your going to learn thee easy way or the hard way and im feeling kinda hard!" he says smiling down at me.

He propped my legs open and pulled my panties down with his teeth.

I smiled cause only good girls get special kisses. He licked slirped and sucked my core. He continued to thrust his toung in out. I pushed his head deeper running my fingers thru his hair pulling and tugging.

"Jacob I can't take it anymore!!!!" I scream as im about to climax again. He put his hand over my mouth to keep me from waking Z'Kai.

He softly bites my core again raising me over the top making me climax in his mouth. He goes to the bathroom to brush his teeth. I turn out the light to try to go to sleep.