To My Nigga Ayana

Remember she does not remember anything about what happened all she knows is she got shot and lost her baby.

Heavens Pov ...

Lucas has been gone at day and home at night. I sit in the bed and watch him pack for Mexico.

"Call Dj to get me my other pack ." I tell Lucas. "Why can't you do it?" he asks throwing his tooth brush in his bag. I slowly get out of bed and try to stand up.

I grab my cane like thing and make my way to the stairs. "Dj please get mommy's pack out if the freezer" I yell and go back to the bedroom.

"Yeah ill pick you up, be ready alright bye!" he quickly hung up. I shook my head.

"You know we were gonna have a baby girl?" I asked him. He looks over at me,"Babe forreal?" he asks his eyes lighting up.

"Yeah, it's sad that I got shot though. I don't even remember what happened out who shot me!"  I say and Dj brings me my pack. I unstrap the old one and strap the new one on.

"Thanks Dario" I smile at him. Ya is coming over for the week that their give. Im scared because we are such good friends and when Asiah and I lived together we faught.

But Ayana wouldn't hurt me like that.

Ayanas Pov ..

"Zay im not playing with you. Don't be fucking noo raunchy ass hoes. Cause I will fuck you up" I say packing Zyah bags.

He wraps his arms around my big tummy."I won't baby!" he says, I look at him."Zay I trust you don't ruin it" I sigh. He kisses my neck and let's me go.

" Zyah Anna Marie Primo get your little ass in here !" I yell, she comes running in here. "What just broke?" I asked her.

She shrugs I don't do the shrugging shit. I pop her two times in her legs. She does her face when she's boutta scream and holler.

"C'mere baby did mommy hurt you?" he asked. "Isaiah. Why the hell are you babying her? Put her down for I hit you too!" I say fed up with the babying shit thats why she spoiled now.

"Go sit your ass down now!" I say and she runs over there to rocking chair. "Your mean!" he says pouting.

"Ahhh simanyaa niggaa shuut theee fck uuuuup" I say like that vine .

Darios Pov ...

"Baby im going to miss you!" she whines, I caress her dark skin, she looks up at me.

"Im gonna miss you too. Your such a baby! " I play around. "Whatever Dario" she pouts putting my tooth brush and brace rubber bands in a plastic bag.

"Why are you so uptight babe?" I asked her. She shrugs her shoulders and I kiss her neck.

"Stoooop it." she moans.

"Noppeeeee" I say peeling her tank top off of her. She puts it back on.

"Buut Heaaaaven!" I whine. She  smacks her lips.

Zays Pov ...

Its stressful as shit trying to please a pregnant woman . I know I shouldn't be found this.But I'm bringing my assistant on the trip. Ya doesn't know, well Luke bringing his so why not bring mine. I love my wife and family lord knows I do but I can't do her constantly in my ear yelling and bickering at me.

"Yeah ok babe bye love you" I say hugging Ayana back heading out the door with my last bag. She waved and shut the door.

I drive over to Kims house. I beep the horn and she comes out side. We err still meeting at the trap we are taking a big ass Suv.

"This is boutta be a hella fun trip!" she giggles as I pull up to the trap. I smile at her and look over her body , she had a skin tight beige dress on and black wedges that complemented her brown skin. Her hair hanging down her back.

"Boy what are you staring at me like that for?" she asked blushing putting her head down.

"Gimme 5 minutes with you!" I say thinking with my penis not my head." But Zay im a virgin." she says shyly.

"Imma take care of you girl I promise. "- she nods her head hesitantly. I lead her through the house .

I find and emoty room and lock the door. I slowly unzip the dress, I take off her wedges and lay her down on the desk.

I kiss down her chest to her panty line. "Zaaaay. Aye nigga we finna roll out let's go." Dario says and she hops up and gets dressed really fast.

"I got you in Mexico ma" I say exiting the room.

Los Pov

"Babe im so gonna miss you but ill stay out of trouble" she says. I smiled down at her. She is so cute.

"Ill miss you too and I'll try to stay outta trouble" I laugh.

I put my last bag in the car and get ready to head to the trap. "Bye ill face time you!" she says.

"Ight babe" I throw the bag in my car and drive to the trap. I see Zays car I do the seceret knock. Jo the security guy let me in.

I dapped my nigga Dario up and saw Luke im iffy bout that nigga I HEARD he want even worried bout Heaven.

I went upstairs and used the bathroom. I washed my hand and walked out. Craziest thing I thought I saw Zay walk out with his bad ass assistant Kim. I need to stop smoking cause Zay would never do that to Ayana.

We got in the car and started our trip to Mexico. Jazmin faced timed me. "Awee dat nigga whipped" they joked but I saw out the corner of my eye Meech facetiming Heaven.

A/N

Im going to write again im boreeed as shit.

QOTD: What would you guys like me to write next line my next book.