No Love

I think I'm going to make this the boys Pov and maybe a girls Pov. I might do Lucas's pov buut ion really like him.

Darios Pov ...

"Maybe he found out about me and you and he wants to leave me. Dario and cant be a single mom."  she cries putting her clothes on.

Like that she disappeared. I didn't bother chasing her either because I knew she would be back.

I walked to the closet and pulled out the black velvet ring box. I opened it and starred at the size six ring , a little dusty but nothing a polish can't cure!

I sat back on my bed slipping my boxers and sweat pants on. I looked at the ring. This ring took 3 and a half stacks.

I never loved another girl except for Ashanti. Heaven was my first love.

Maybe if I prove my self to Heaven she could become Mrs .... (What's Darios Last name?")

Zays Pov (Ayana remember Ily)

I looked down at Kim sleep on my chest. She looked so peaceful, sge started to stir in her sleep like Ya does whenever she hears a noise.

"Zay why you up?" she asks looking up at me. "Just thinkinh!" I say she turns her head away.

"Soo. Your leaving like every other night right!" she says rolling off of me. "You know I gotta go home to my wife." I say looking at her.

"Then next time fuck yah wife don't bring your ass back to my house!" she says putting a long shirt on and getting up to wrap her hair that I sweated out.

I smirked she's so cute when she is jealous. "I'll be back in the morning" I say wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I told you not to come back" she says looking serious as ive ever seen. "Your cute when your jealous!" I tease her.

"Mmm whatever nigga! Well you was jealous when anotha nigga was hitting!" she says brushing her teeth. I smack my lips.

"I love you Kim." I accidentally blurt out, it was true though she means alot to me. We have more then just a sex relationship, we communicate , relate, laugh and of course sex.

"Did you really just say that. You know your nit supposed to play with side hoes feelings" she teases, her smile so bright and beautiful.

"Babe im not kidding. I love you!" I say kissing her lips.

"I love you too Zay" she says getting all teary eyed.

"Show me how much you love me"

Lucas's Pov ..

The girl I was fooling around with has my baby. We have been messing around for a year now and now she's having my baby.

"Heaven look, no hard feelings we shouldn't be together. I love you with all my got damn heart but I have another girl pregnant. I been messing with her for a year now. I just need you to know before some one else tells you!" I say real smooth.

"Woooh damn well okay.!" was all she says. Not nigga fuck you or nothing. Thats why I mainly got attracted to Heav she was always calm.

She was also good in bed. I hug her and she hugs back. She sniffles and pulls back. "Heaven don't cry please no" I say, this is making it hard.

"Umm I also need the house so ..." I say scratching my head awkwardly. She nods and heads to her sons' room.

"Um I'll keep LaLa. I'll tell her I guess!" I offer. But so she is doing is sobbing. Well damn I did beat her, kill our baby and made sure she can't have no more kids, sheon needa know dat.