Damn

Heavens Pov.

"You and Dario were doing the nasty and then you told him about the baby?" Jazzy asks.

I nod my head and look at Yas facial expression."You wasnt the only one who got some!" she says and daps me.

I look thru my texts and see one from Lucas.

From Lukey

Where you at?

To Lukey:

with the girls why.

From Lukey:

Just wondering. You betta be home im an hour.

To Lukey:

Nah I'm straight.

I set my phone down and eat my cheese cake. " What names have you thought about?" I ask her.

"I like Messiah Isaiah Primo" she smiles. I smile also, that's a cute name.

"If I have a girl I want it to be like Skai or-"

"Clouds?" Ya jokes I look at her seriously. Then we ask bust out laughing. Jazzy points to something I look over.

I see this nigga (Dario) bring his girl to the cheese cake factory when he just gave me head like 58.87 minutes ago. Calm down Marie its okay.

Ashanti sees me and waves. I wave her over. She and Dario walk over, he gives me the look of disgust.

"Helloooo Shanti how you?" I ask her. She nods, we make small talk then they leave. Hours pass by and I still stuff my face.

Me and the girls part and I drive home after getting the kids. The whole thing with Dario still in my mind.

I walk in the house and the kids run on the couch. "Why don't you ever listen?" he asks. "Because my daddy aunt giving me orders." I say putting my hand on my tummy.

"You can hit me all you want but your only putting your child at risk. idrc for this baby!" I say honestly. I walk up stairs and lay down.

"How about we kill it then and you won't have anymore babies" he says pulling out his gun. I shrug, I didn't think he was gonna do it till he aimed and shot me in the uteras.

Ayana Pov ..

I was laying in bed rubbing cocoa butter on my stomach. I think Dj called me from his iPod.

Me: Hey Aunties baby what's up?

Him:Mommys bleedind and we heard a loud noise.

His voice shaking and unsteady.

Me: What where is Luke?

Him:I don't know. auntie please come Lala is crying. Please Auntie *he starts crying*

I throw a jacket on and grab my keys. Zay in the shower I run it the house lock it up and race to Heavens. The police were there and I saw the ambulance taking a body to the truck.

I run over, she looked really pale. She kept groaning and moaning. Nosy neighbors outside in robes and curlers on they heads.

I push thru the crowd to get into the house. "You can't go passed here ma'am" the officer says . Dj comes out crying and Lala hugging her brother for dear life.

"Auntieee "Lala cries rubbing her eyes and walking up to me. The officer lets me get them and Lucas pulls up. "Whats going on?" he asked concerned.

"Heaven got shot thats al they are saying im taking them to the hospital" I say, he walks in the house. I speed to the hospital.

"Call your dad and uncles and aunt idk" I say trying to keep calm. We soon arrive at the hospital and I pull out my phone and call them.

They all rushed over here and Dario looked the most concerned. Dj was screaming for his mom and we just got Lala to sleep.

"Aye Dj please stop! Okay?" Dario asks his son. "Otay daddy" he says, Dario rocks him and he slowly drifts to sleep.

9 hours later

"The family of Heaven Marie ?" he asks. We all stand up and look at him. I feared for the worst.

"Well, she was shot in the uteras whoever did this was making sure that  the baby died. But the worst thing if all she will not be having anymore kids." he says.

"So the baby is dead?" I ask. The doctor nods his head. "Ohkay" I cry for the first time.

I sobbed. Heaven doesn't deserve this life.

A/N

Wellll we are at the end of anotha chapter. I am dirty it's short but uhh somebody was rushing me. Ayana but I wuv you.