Shots Fired

Ayanas Pov ...

Things have been going good asf. Zay has been home 24/7 and helping out around the house. He really didn't think about Kim anymore as far as I know.

"Babe can I atleast ask her what she's having ?" he asks me, I shake my head no.

"She's having a boy!" I say with a lump forming in my throat. He nods his head. It gets ready silent.

He walks over to me and I kiss him, he kisses back sitting me on the counter.

He sends butterfly kisses down my neck his hands roaming my body tugging on my shirt. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Then his phone started ringing. He looked at the caller ID and I peeked at it it was Kim.

Him:What hospital? Okay im omw.

"Come on let's go !" he says, I sigh why does he have to have a baby mama. Zyah was at my moms so I just slipped my shirt on and went to his car.

The ride to the hospital was silent or whatever. We arrived and I saw Heaven and Skai sitting in the waiting room.

"Whats wrong you okay?" Zay aha looking concerned, she nods her head yes I sit down by Heaven.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Aryonna got beat badly!" she says fearfully.

I shake my head.

Heavens Pov ... (2 months later. Im ready to finish this story)

Aryonna finally confessed she got an abortion and she did not tell us who took her though.

I just got back from the doctors office. No im not pregnant but I had to make sure everything was okay down there.

Today Zay and Ayana are renewing their vowels before God. Jacob and Skai are cute together she 7 months and big as hell.

Aryonna is at Rocs house or whatever but his mom is there to watch them.

"Baby are you ready we stay late for shit!" I tell him, he always worried bout his hair.

"Yes im ready babe" he says getting in his car. We drive to the church and walk in hand in hand.

*****************

The renewal was great a little boring though. It was like sitting at a church service with a dry pastor.

"Hey Heaven. What are you about to do?" Ayana asked me, I was about to go chill with my sister.

"Chill with Skai hbu?" I ask her, she nods her head. "Can I come?" she asks, I think about it we are going baby shopping. I nod my head.

Zay is still not allowed at my house. We took seperate cars, I dropped Dario off at the house. "Please babe?" he asks, I had no clue what he was talking about.

"Can Zay come over?" he asks, I just stare at him abd shake my head as Ayana gets in my car.

"No!" I say strictly. " Oh my gosh what are you being difficult for?" he asks catching an attitude.

"Boy get the fuck out my face" I tell him he smacks his lips. "Come on Zay!" he says and they walk into the house.

I drove off towards my sister's house, I swear she's the only thing that keeps me sane. I got out not locking the doors and we walked up to the door.

She answered the door in some yoga pants and a tank top about to put a light jacket over it. I hug her as tight as I can.

She just looks over at Ayana and gives me a questioning look. I smile sympathetically at her.

"You guys ready to go?" I ask as Jacob comes down stairs. She smiles at him and he kisses her, I think they are so cute together.

I hug Jacob. "Hey future brother in law!" I greet him.

"Hey sister! Babe you heading out ? Where you going?" He asks her kissing her neck.

"Baby shopping ! " she smiles, he nods his head and hands her, his black card. "Awe babe I don't need it!" she protests but he just walks away.

The doorbell rings and he gets it dapping his friends. I see Aryonna walk in with Roc. "Aryonna her in the car!" I say, she nods running upstairs to get her whatever.

Jacob kisses his girl one more time then we leave. "Don't mess my house up!" she yells waddling out the house.

Aryonna kisses Roc then heads out the door.

We were in Carter's the baby store just picking out little things for the baby like clothes bottles and pacifiers .

"Tonight we are having a debate on baby names. All Arys idea, if Zay wants to come and be apart of it he can if he doesn't I don't care." Skai says.

"Ill be there baby" I say over excited. We just started scanning random things for people to buy for the baby shower that I was planning.

"Dj get over here ! Ary get him!" i say out of frustration.

He wouldn't listen so I snatched his ass up. "Boy test me again. You got one more time!" I say to him.

"Come here aunties baby!" Skai says pulling him over to her. She tries to bend to his level.

"You gotta be good for your mommy okay?" she asks him, he nods and stands by her the while time.

I smack her upside the head lightly. "ouch your mean!" she says turning around handing the scanner to the woman.

Skais Pov ...

We had just got back from the mall and I was completely tired. Ayana, Heaven and Dj where staying for the debate.

I saw Zays car pull in to the drive way. It smelled like weed in my house and I was highly upset.

The doorbell sounded and I answered the door. Dario and Zay and Meech and Lo were standing at my door I invited them in.

"Why dont you just name him Zj and get over it?" Ray says.

"Zj is for a happy family not a homewrecker who accidentally gets pregnant." Ayana says to me.

All I could do is smile at her. I wasn't gonna say anything because I'm too used to it.

Heavens leg was bouncing. "How about Zukai (Zuh-Ky)." I ask, I get some agreements and some ewes.

"How about last name. Whos last name is he going to have?" Heaven asked.

"I wanted the baby to have Jacobs last name. Because you know the father of my baby is told he cant see his child!" I sat as nice as I can.

She nods her head squinting her eyes at me.

"No he will have my last name!" Zay says I nod my head.

"Nigga you cant just pop up 7 months later talking about you want the baby to have your last name!" Jacob says .

I stand up because I know somebody is going to start throwing punches.

"Chill out Jake " I whisper he smiles and pecks my lips sitting me on his lap.

"Its funny because both if your last names start with a P" I say to myself.

"Umm Isaiah is it ok if Jacob signs the birth certificate?" I ask nicely.

"Hell nah that's my seed!" he says and Dario agrees.

"Babe just sign over your rights so we never have to see this hoe again!" Ayana says.

"Bruh getcha girl disrespecting my woman like that. If she would have done her job then you wouldn't have cheated on her!" Jacob says rubbing my stomach.

"Nigga you just a fucking step in to replace a real nigga like me" Zay says standing up.

I shake my head at them. Then I hear shots fired. A pain shot through my body.

I had been shot in the stomach.

A/N

This is my longest chapter right? Yeah okay votes comments already know!