Stud .... Er ..Skai?

Heavens Pov ...

Today was the day we are going to write our wills because in Detroit people die everyday and with Skai getting beat up it really encouraged us to get them done right away.

"Boo bear . No matter what happens we gonna stay by each others sides right?" I asked her, she nodded her head. Her black eye still visible.

"Im going to find whoever did this to you and they are going to die !" I say sighning my signature that if I die she gets joint custody and the right fur Dj to call her mom.

"I Kimberly Skai state that if anything happens to me then my sister Heaven Marie Lopez will have full custody of my child with the father having visitation. On Saturdays. If I have more children then she has joint custody of my other children because most likely the father will be Jacob Perez. If I have anything in the future it goes to my kids . First born son, House, First born daughter car. Third child money." She says to the video camera.

I hope she ain't pregnant again. She hit a two month old. The hell she gonna do with another baby. She needs to get her life straight.

"Are you pregnant again?" I ask her, she looks at me crosseyed. "What the Hell ? Why would you ask that" She asked me, getting her stuff to leave.

"Just wondering" I say , "Where you fixen to go?" I asked her, she shrugged walking out.

"And your problem is ..." I ask her. "Like are you calling me fat ? " she asks getting her car. I rode with her so.

"Girl no ! The way you was talking just seemed like you was !  " I explained to her, never would I call my sister fat. My twin at that.

"I gotta get Z before i take you home cool?" she asks me. I nod my head.

Skais pov ...

I was lowkey offended im not pregnant well not that I know of. I drove over to Zays house to get my child I havent seen him in two days I miss him.

I got out and ran up the steps to the door . I rung the doorbell and waited patiently for them to answer. She came to the door with my son in her hands.

"Give me my child ." I say , she slammed the door in my face. Bitch the fuck . I started banging on the door. 

"Please get away from my door before I call the police" She says I get mad as hell , Heaven comes oit the car with something black in her hands.

"Heaven we could go to jail!" I say noticing she had a pistol. She put it back in the car and we ran into the house.

She had my son  laying on the couch. I grabbed his shit and him running out the house. "Come on Heaven !" I say buckling him in his carseat I see Zays car pulling up .

Heaven comes running out the house and jumps in the car . I get into the car and drive off.

Zay started calling me.

Zay: You can just ask for him next time.

Me:When I did she slammed the door in my face.

Zay : Ill talk to her.

I dropped  the call the dropped Heaven off. When I arrived home baby boy was sleep. I put him in his crib and turned the light out.

I walked downstairs and the boys were smoking. As long as I had my baby boys back I didn't care . "How you doing Roc" I asked him taking my shoes off.

"Im doing good actuallly thanks for asking how about you?" He asks flicking the ashes in the tray.

"Im fine . just a little when it and beaten up!" I admit to him. "Damn you bad " Ej says, I smile at him. "Aye patna dats my woman . " he says , I smirk at him . He gives me this 'you gonna get it' look.

"Are you guys hungry ?" I ask them . "Yeah I got the munchies like a muh fuhka!" Roc says I smile .

"What yall want . I can run to the store . " I offer. They give me a list and I get ready and put the baby im his carseat and roll out.

Im at the grocery store looking for all the stuff when somebody bumps into me. "My bad ma!" she says, putting her hands up in an surrender motion. "Its cool " I say examining her body .

"Hi I'm Torean . " She says sticking her hand out. Tbh she was bad but I don't that way .

"Hey im Skai . You have really pretty eyes !" I say staring in her eyes. "Thank you ! You have a really pretty smile" she says , I blush .

"Well it was nice to meet you Torean . "I say about to walk away.

"Wait can I have your number?" she asks me . My first thought hell yeah.

"If we meet again . You can have more then my number" I smile, kiddingly I know damn well I wasnt going to see her again .

"I'll hold you to it" she says winking walking away pushing her cart.

A/n

Ooooh Skai bi whet ?