Truth or Derek

Truth or Derek by heelsandarrows

Truth or dare

Scott, Stiles, Derek, Peter, Isaac, Malia, Kira, Allison and Lydia were sitting on comfy pillows in Derek's livingroom with glasses of wine and dull lights, when it was already night, playing truth or dare.

The first one in the row was Scott, who had picked truth and was now nervously scratching his head.

''So...'', Isaac began ,''Who was your first girlfriend?''

''Or boyfriend'', Stiles added and Derek smiled at him.

''Thats easy. It was Allison'', he answered and the huntress gasped: ''You never had a girlfriend before me?!''

And now Isaac added: ''Or boyfriend?''

After another sip of wine it was Derek's turn: ''Dare.''

In response to that, Peter jumped up, looking at Stiles and Derek with a smirk: ''Make out with him!''

Stiles only shrugged and blew out some air, since he had made out with Derek several times already, but none of the others knew and the awkwardness between the two of them was easily to be seen.

Then Derek grabbed Stiles by his collar and kissed him passionately for a while and after a few minutes Peter interrupted: ''Could you two now stop tupping?! I think we've seen enough.''

Scott was sitting there, staring in awe and finally Lydia said sarcastically: ''Come on Scott, don't tell me you didn't know about the two of them. I bet even Gerrard knows, they make out:''

And she was right. Everyone knew, even Gerrard.