Double date

Double date by MadamPoptart

~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm back! I'm going to write some more gender benders later. I love these ships, they are my OTPs so!

"But Deerrreekkk" Stiles whined and the Alpha just rolled his eyes, huffing.

"No Stiles, I refuse" Derek replied firmly. Stiles then started poking Derek's cheek while squinting.

"It will be fun"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"But-"

"No"

"Der-"

"No"

"OH MY GOD" Stiles threw his arms up in defeat. Derek just kept on reading his book, Stiles just started pouting. "It's one night. We've hung out with them before but we are both couples now" Derek looked up from his book at his mate. Derek leaned in and whispered

"No" Stiles threw himself back on the couch and huffed out a breath of anger.

"Don't be such a sourwolf" Stiles muttered and Derek looked at his mate with eyebrows arched. "We don't have to go anywhere we can just hang out here" Stiles reasoned, Derek just started at him eyebrows arched. "I barely get to see Scott because he is always with Isaac and then I feel like a 3rd wheel but then when Isaac and him aren't together we always have something planned-" Thus forth Stiles started to ramble about not seeing Scott enough. Derek sighed and gave in.

"God Dammit Stiles Fine" Derek said irritation in his voice. A huge grin spread across Stiles face, and Derek couldn't help but smile himself. Stiles grabbed Derek's face and kissed his passionately. After they broke for breath, Stiles rested their foreheads together

"Thank you sourwolf" Stiles whispered sweetly. Derek smiled as long as his mate was happy he'd be happy even if he really didn't want to do it. After kissing Derek for a while Stiles called Scott and told him that Derek had agreed.

(Going to Scott and Isaac)

Scott just got off the phone with Stiles, and now went to tell Isaac that they were in fact going on a double date with Stiles and Derek. Isaac was lying on Scott's bed reading 'The Hunger Games'. He looked up when Scott came in, radiating excitement. Scott laid down next to his mate, and kissed his lips. Isaac blushed and gave a shy smile.

"Stiles got Derek to agree" Scott whispered against Isaac's lips. Isaac gave a little chuckle.

"If anyone can get Derek to do anything its Stiles" Isaac said with a small smile. Scott smiled and nodded. Then the doorbell rang ruining their moment. Scott sighed but got up and went downstairs to answer the door. Scott opened the door to find Alison standing in the doorway.

"Alison what are you doing here?" Scott questioned, Isaac started towards the stairs to see who it was only to find Alison Argent.

"Scott I want to get back together, I've had time to think it over and I miss and love you" She pleaded with smile on her face. Scott frowned and Isaac came down to the bottom on the stairs.

"Alison I don't want to get back together" Scott said without hesitation, making Isaac smile. Alison's face fell.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I fell in love with someone else and they aren't always trying to kill me and my pack."

"Who?" Alison asked, tears in her eyes. Scott looked over his shoulder at Isaac. Scott smiled at him and turned back to Alison that had put two and two together.