A Time Lord in Asgard

The Doctor’s POV

“What’s happening?!” I said, panicked. All I heard was Martha’s stifled chokes and gags. Tony’s computer indicated us that her heart rate had decreased dramatically and now her core body temperature was dropping.

“I don’t know.” Tony replied. “Martha, can you hear me? What’s going on?” Tony tried but it was no use. I ran to get my jacket. “What are you doing?” Tony said looking at me, puzzled.

“What do you think? I’m going to get her!” I ran for the door before Tony stopped me.

“Now just hold on a minute-”

“We don’t have a minute” I interrupted. “Who knows what they’re going to do to her, we don’t even know what they’ve already done.” Tony seemed to think about this. “We promised her that if something went wrong we’d be there in an instant. I’m not going to break that promise. I brought her here, I’m responsible for her. This isn’t just something we can wait out to see if it gets better, she’s in danger, if her temperature drops much more she could die! Don’t even try to stop me.”

I was filled with anger and worry. I couldn’t leave her. Tony seemed to take a step back, wondering why he even tried to stop me in the first place. He put his armour on.

“Well, how are you going to get there?”

“With my TARDIS, there’s something I need to do first.” I thought he would remember the blue box when he first found us, but then again, he didn’t really seem to believe that it did anything I said it did.

“Well how long is it going to take?” Tony replied impatiently.

“It doesn’t matter, I can travel in time, and do you have any coordinates for Asgard?”

“What Asgard? Erm… JARVIS, gather all the files you can on the Foster Theory.”

“Yes sir,” A certain number of files automatically popped up on the computer screen. I scanned it with my sonic screwdriver and gained the coordinates. Through Martha’s earpiece I could hear Loki talking to her, then the sound of the TARDIS interrupted them.

“See, told you I could travel in time.”

. . .

I arrived at Asgard as quickly as I could. I opened the doors to find myself in a large dome-shaped room. A man with burning orange eyes and a golden helmet was standing boldly in front of me. From what I knew about Norse legend back in my universe, this was Heimdall.

“Is this Asgard, home of Loki?” I asked him. He remained expressionless.

“It is. And who might you be?” He

“I’m the Doctor.”

“And what is your purpose on Asgard?” He kept calm while remaining intimidating, as he could not yet tell whether I was a threat or not, and seeing as I had mentioned Loki, it didn’t look good for me.