Chapter 15

Sunday, September 18, 2011
Malia

I was now out of the hospital and I am in my room.

I haven't told anyone that I'm going to rehab but my mom is going to tell Melissa and the boys.

I hope they don't try to convince me to not go to rehab.

I'm doing what's best for me and my health. I am in my living room that I have in my bedroom.

Yup. My room is so big that I have my own living room.

I'm on my couch thinking how's rehab like and how I'm ready to get better.

But at the same time I'm scared. I won't be able to see my mom, Melissa and Jason.

My mom thinks I shouldn't have any visitors so I could focus on getting better.

I wonder how long I'll be in there?

Melissa

I just woke up and I am now getting dressed.

I changed into light gray tank top with black skinny jeans and my vans.

I put on a natural makeup.

Once, I was done I grabbed my phone then went downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen to see no one and I walked to the dining room.

I see my mom, Justin and Jason in the dining room.

"What are you doing in here?" I asked. They all looked up at me and I walked towards them.

"Sit down. I have to talk to you about something." My mom said

I sat beside my moms left side and Jason and Justin are cross from me.

"What is it?" I ask my mom.

"It's about Malia. I wanted the 3 of you to be here since your her sister and boyfriend." My mom said while pointing at us.

We shook our heads and let her know to continue.

"The doctor said she needs help." My mom said. "So she haves to see a therapy again." I said to my mom.

Jason and Justin looked at me confused.

"No, she's not seeing a therapy again. Remember the last time we tried that she wouldn't even go." She said.

It's true she wouldn't even go the first day she would just skip therapy.