Chapter 27

Monday, November 7, 2011
Malia

It's now Monday and I just got one more day until I leave for Spain tomorrow.

I am not going alone Jonathan is coming with me and maybe some of the other guys.

I'm in my closet getting dressed for school.

I put on a black jacket with light blue rip jeans and my white high top vans.

I went into my bathroom to do my makeup.

I still have bruises from Chelsea jumping me.

Once, I was done I grabbed my phone and book bag then went downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and no one was in there.

Everybody was still sleeping and don't wake up until like 6:40.

I went into the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

I looked out the window and saw that Brady was here so I walked out.

He got out and came over to open my door for me.

I got in and so did he.

The driver then drove out of the driveway and headed towards my school.

I have soccer practice and I know I can't play with my leg hurting.

I am still limping but I try not too in front of people.

We reached my school so I got out.

I said bye to Brady and my driver but Brady stopped me.

"What happen to your head?" He asked worried.

"I can't lie too you. I was jumped and I lied to my mom about it." I said.

"When was this?" He asked concerned.

"Saturday. Please don't tell my mom. She already worries about me to much." I said.

"Fine. I won't tell her but if this happens again. I will tell her." Brady said.

I nodded my head. "I'll see you later." I said walking away.

I walked into the school and no one was here yet besides the teachers.

I saw the principal and she started walking towards me.

"Malia, your here early." She said. I nodded my head at her statement.

"You weren't at homecoming. Your the homecoming queen." She said with a smile.

I was confused. I didn't even think people would vote for me.

"I am?" I asked. "Yes. So come with me so we could get your crown." She said.

We walked towards her office. She crowned me with my tiara and satchel.