Chapter 32

Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Malia

I am now waking up and I still can't go to school.

Melissa started questioning about what happened yesterday with me and Jason.

To be honest, I don't know what me and Jason are. He hasn't asked me out but I really hope he does.

Justin told me that Jason hasn't been going to school so I made Jason go today.

Right now it's 10 and my mom didn't go to work today.

I got up from my bed and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

My knee has been hurting for a while but I didn't think it was serious.

"Good morning mom." I said.

"Good morning sweetheart." My mom said. I sat down at the island.

"Hey. I heard Jason was here yesterday. So what did you guys do?" My mom asked.

"Nothing, mom. We just talked about our relationship." I lied.

We did more then just talk. "Are you guys getting back together?" She asked.

"I don't know. But I want too. Like, I really really like him and I don't know how to explain it." I said with a smile.

My mom just smirked at me. "So what's going to happen? With all this." I asked.

"They said you'll have to go on trial and confessed to what you did." She said.

"First, I'm not confessing to something I didn't do. Second, they have no evidence saying that it's me." I said.

"It's because your name was graffitied on the wall." My mom said.

"That means nothing. Someone could've graffitied my name." I said.

"That's what I've been trying to tell them. If I don't win this you...." My mom said not finishing her sentence.

I let a tear escape from my eyes.

"Baby girl, please don't cry. Your not going to jail. I'll do everything in my power to make sure you don't be find guilty." She said.

She came over to me and gave me a hug.

"Mom, what's the point? They have evidence against me

"Mom, what's the point? They have evidence against me." I said sighing.

"Don't worry about it too much. I'll deal with it and make sure they don't find you guilty." My mom said wiping my tears.